My take on LX2 (newbie shots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eejal

Deregistered
May 4, 2005
End of the Line
Hi...
recently acquired this piece of equipment so trying out some shots. Newbie trying to learning more aspects and tricks in photography.. Appreciate comments from you kind souls.. :embrass:

Is this sharp?
P1010020.jpg

A friend's workshop..
P1010084.jpg

No post processing...just as it is. :dunno:

Look to me is not. You may want to take Raw to compare instead.. or shot some scenary to compare. You can refer to LX1 forum on the Raw output... very good..

Hi...
recently acquired this piece of equipment so trying out some shots. Newbie trying to learning more aspects and tricks in photography.. Appreciate comments from you kind souls.. :embrass:

Is this sharp?
P1010020.jpg

Room...
P1010001.jpg

A friend's workshop..
P1010084.jpg

No post processing...just as it is. :dunno:

Just a suggestion, Go botanic garden and take photos of nice objects :)

Hi u do take nice photos of landscape scenery....wat abt portrait?
are you question his skill? or the camera ability to take portrait? :think:

i am sorry if i phrase my words wrongly.

As i am very interested to get this camera, however I do like to know more about the functions .
I could see that his photos are well taken, thats why would like to gather more info on this camera.. As i am new here, i am also unsure if this thread is the right place to ask questions.

i am sorry if i phrase my words wrongly.

As i am very interested to get this camera, however I do like to know more about the functions .
I could see that his photos are well taken, thats why would like to gather more info on this camera.. As i am new here, i am also unsure if this thread is the right place to ask questions.
yup yup, you can ask anything about lx2 in this thread.
I think good or bad pictures still depends very much on the person using it (80%) rather than the camera (20%)

Anyone has bought and used the LX2 ?

I'm getting frustrated as this camera is too sensitive to motion and all my photos is coming out blurry.

I'm getting frustrated as this camera is too sensitive to motion and all my photos is coming out blurry.

eh sensitive to motion? with OIS most shots should come out ok... and this cam ain't a super zoom, so it should be pretty easily to be handheld.

Motion of the subject or motion due your handshake while holding camera and taking photo?
If it is motion of Subject, your shutter speed is not fast enuff.
If it is motion due to handshake, then your OIS is not working well.

My try on RAW and after editing with SilkyPro..:confused: Went out early morning with wife to take some shots.. was at the Changi Boardwalk but the stench of dead fishes was unbearable...no thanks to the inconsiderate fisherboys.. Saw a guy with a DSLR (i think 30D) there...not sure if he's from here...but if he is, 'Hi' to you brudder!;)

Sunrise.jpg

Stranded.jpg

anyone know the price of lx2 and lx1 up to now ?

@eejal: U got edit WB,look quite warm , i like the 2nd pic.

I think LX1 is no longer available. Called many shops, but all say that they don't have already.

so sad,heard that lx1 is prefered to lx2. Anyone have a lx1 want to sell can contact me :) Lx series is good for travel and candid moment i think. Is there any major difference between lx2 and lx1 ?

anyone know the price of lx2 and lx1 up to now ?

@eejal: U got edit WB,look quite warm , i like the 2nd pic.

thanks bro....:rolleyes: da first pic i was trying to get the audiences to feel the warm sunshine...maybe a bit too warm for many...kkekrekr, can always edit :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.