My Stikfas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle

Sep 10, 2003
My first showing of photos with my new Canon PS A75. Still trying to grasp the controls of the camera after using a compact IXUS V2 for the past few years, any comments/critiques will be deeply appreciated. :)

Note: NOTIONS. is the name I use for my photo collections.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Stikfas-1.jpg

Meet my two new buddies, Mr G2 Alpha Male Ninja-Black and Mr G2 Alpha Male Baseball-White. Don't ask me who is which. -_-

Stikfas-2.jpg

*shing*

Stikfas-3.jpg

er. *about-to-swing?*

Stikfas-4.jpg

"Dude, we're like, totally cool, dude."

Stikfas-5.jpg

"Someone's watching us from above. I just know it."

Stikfas-6.jpg

"Shtupid twademark. I can't shpeak pwoperwy."

Stikfas-7.jpg

"Wadcha lookin' at, slick?"

Stikfas-8.jpg

"Alright, eight shots on and I'm still in the same bloody pose. Someone's gonna get hurt pretty bad when this is done. And it ain't me."

hehe seems like 2 handsome guys posing for photos. :p

hmm the water marks seems a little distracting to me. ^^; wish they were a little translucent. :)

I like the ("Shtupid twademark. I can't shpeak pwoperwy.") pic. would be better to be a bit to the left. ^__^ but enjoying your pics overall. Cheers~ :cheergal:

hey thanks for the comments.

i did think about the watermark issue, i didn't really want to put them there either, but i've had lots of disappointing experiences where my photos were lifted off by people and passed off as their own, and the worst part was that i was the one who found them out, so, yeah, just trying to protect my own stuff even if it means sacrificing that little bit of clarity in delivery.

thanks again, i'll try to improve, cos personally, i actually feel these shots were quite .. boring. :sweat:

i see the problem, in that case, it's a 'no choice' abt the watermark. bad leechers. >=(

heh emake them interact ba? :D

Cool. :thumbsup:

Looks great against the strking background.

May I know where you bought these Stikfas from?

thank you! :D

oh a potential stikfas fan spotted! :eek:
no problemo!

visit www.stikfas.com , these toys are LOCAL! YES! LOCAL! 3 CHEERS!

you can get them at stores like The Falcon Hangar (Bukit Timah, Far East S.C.) and Simply Toys (Far East S.C.). They used to be sold at departmental stores, but they've stopped because they wanna focus on small distributors or something. Anyway, if you like, you can also order them online from their website. They cost, on average, from $9 to $20+, depending on the sets.

man, I feel so happy just talking about stikfas :dunno: :bsmilie:

eh? bukit timah got sell toys ah? as in stikfas only? :D it's near leh.. got more details about where's the place?

hi, waffle!

good one! hmmm.... small suggestion - if u can t-load one of those little studio tents from the previous MO from some one, i think the images will be even more striking!

hmmm... think i'll go and order a simple stikfas figurine for posing too... :bsmilie:

omg :what:

i think we are beginning to see a little Stikfas revolution here, stay tuned for more episodes of... "Poser: The Stikfas Story". :sweat:

vonvonz: er, i'm not really sure where the bukit timah store is either, but check out www.tfh.com.sg . Also, I've listed the contact numbers for the different branches below, got them cos I'm on their mailing list.

6235 2390 Roy @ Far East
6466 8723 Bernard @ Bukit Timah
6348 5530 Zinc @ Katong

nightwolf75: hey thanks :D but in any case, what's "t-load" mean? and er, what tents?
haha sorry la i newbie :embrass:

are they like, mini-studios? currently, i'm making use of shoe boxes and torchlights. :bsmilie:

Waffle said:
nightwolf75: hey thanks :D but in any case, what's "t-load" mean? and er, what tents?
haha sorry la i newbie :embrass:

are they like, mini-studios? currently, i'm making use of shoe boxes and torchlights. :bsmilie:

oppsss.... typo. its t-loan as in temporary-loan.

the tents are these. 2 separate MOs. but, unless u seriously into still life and product photography, i think better borrow one to shoot in. i dunno if u need studio lights for this kind of photography or use flash can already. mebbe someone can advise?

http://forum.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=96324
http://forum.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=96262

Status
Not open for further replies.