My stand on, What should I do if a CSers borrowed some photography stuff and not retu

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnet6

Apr 21, 2004
not here often anymore
Whatever i'm saying said now, you may not be able to believe.
I've put sykestang to my ignore list after i've got this 2 "warning" post in big red CAPS letters.
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=2305695&postcount=172
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=2370219&postcount=879
How would you feel after you have read this??? :cry:

Just to remind him on the Metz 54MZ4 colour gel on the possible location.
If i don't remember wrongly, on that day when you get the colour gel from the supplier, the size of the colour gel box was smaller then the colour gel of 60CT4. Thus you just drop it into either yr tenba bag or yr "usual grey bag". In fact i did not try to play with the colour gel on Metz 54MZ4.

*one thing before he posted that 2 warnings to me, he had asked me and i did replied.

As for this, http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=2450354&postcount=60. I did not mention anything bad about sykestang, just being neutral.
In fact after the month of May, when i'm referring people to get stuff from him, i ganna this "warning" from him in CAPS "DON'T TOUCH ANY OF MY THREADS!, I DON'T NEED YOU TO UPZ FOR ME!!!", http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=2305695&postcount=172.
So do you know how i feel??? :bheart:
Then i need not to promote for him.

As for this,http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=2449907&postcount=55, your travel agent open a shop in Chinatown with door OPEN for people to do enquiry, so lots of people will do that.(I shall not go into your agent knows you've been doing MOs) For yr info, i've not only check out prices to Hongkong but to Taiwan and Thailand too.

Lastly for this, http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=2448218&postcount=1, on the 2nd paragraph, "he started to talk big with me. Which I have now seen his true colours and had got rid of him as a friend." Since you had got rid of me as a friend from the start, what else i've got to talk to you??? So i've choose to ignore YOU.

***I'm not sure how i've talk big to you and especially i'm really grateful to you for the past 1 yr of guidance, maybe there is some miscommunication breakdown on interpreting my "reply".***
:think:

To GmbH,http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=2449737&postcount=46, you may post the reply here (of what i've reply to you) as to let others see and remind me of what i've said to you.
Since you have broken the promise. :nono:

Now we heard the other side of the story..

I'm interested to read the PM GmbH received though.
Can GmbH please post it up (hopefully the unedited version)?

I think the both parties should cool down and talk things over with neutral a mediator. It won't be useful if we have a biased 3rd party to support either side.

yanyewkay said:

I think the both parties should cool down and talk things over with neutral a mediator. It won't be useful if we have a biased 3rd party to support either side.

hmm :think:

jnet6 said:
Whatever i'm saying said now, you may not be able to believe.
I've put sykestang to my ignore list after i've got this 2 "warning" post in big red CAPS letters.
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=2305695&postcount=172

I am pissed by complaints given to me by my suppliers and my travel agent. Please read earlier posts by Knight Ong. He is just joking and commenting that he'd give me some title/nick... This is not a very nice thing for me... what has it got to do with you?!?!?! Imagine if ppl give you some bad nick or some sort, If I treated you as a friend I'd ask them not to do so... but instead of doing that, you when to enquire more on the happenings. Why? So that you'd have a good laugh later on? :rolleyes:

jnet6 said:
Please read what you have posted earlier before I send you my Big Red Letters!!! You scolded me CBD!!! CBD stands for Cannot Be Done!!!

What would you do if your friend scolded you???

[/quote]

jnet6 said:
Just to remind him on the Metz 54MZ4 colour gel on the possible location.
If i don't remember wrongly, on that day when you get the colour gel from the supplier, the size of the colour gel box was smaller then the colour gel of 60CT4. Thus you just drop it into either yr tenba bag or yr "usual grey bag". In fact i did not try to play with the colour gel on Metz 54MZ4.

*one thing before he posted that 2 warnings to me, he had asked me and i did replied.

I have send you SMS and PM that it is not in those bags... BTW I did not carry my grey bag or Tenba on that day I got the stocks... total: 10pcs of Metz Accessories and 28pcs P50 batteries... the weight is unbearable. We're have a coffee break at Coffee Bean with ESPN also helping to carry the stock remember? And on the spot you choose and took your own piece of flash and also help me carry back some of the stuff including the Colour gels where you say you wanted to test it out.

Even if I had posted you the Big warning letters... the fact is still there... the colour gels is not returned to me and I SMS/PM you on that issue nicely asking for return, and you choose to ignore it. This is bad attitude. In good ethics, you should return the stuff to me without even me asking you for it!!! ;(

jnet6 said:
As for this, http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=2450354&postcount=60. I did not mention anything bad about sykestang, just being neutral.
In fact after the month of May, when i'm referring people to get stuff from him, i ganna this "warning" from him in CAPS "DON'T TOUCH ANY OF MY THREADS!, I DON'T NEED YOU TO UPZ FOR ME!!!", http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=2305695&postcount=172.
So do you know how i feel???
Then i need not to promote for him.

My explaination as above... why must you link to the same post twice???
You are my friend, if you did consider yourself as 1. If someone jokingly calling your friend names or giving him some bad title... instead of telling that fellow off, you comes in and want to enquire more!!!

For me, it is simple human relationship issues... I'd would be more pissed off at my good friend who instead of helping me, go and want to enquire more than the actual person who calls me names!!! Understand?

Just for info, when espn & ipin recently keeps promoting me in the Nikon Subforum so much so that the Mod has got to step in to stop them, I also posted openly requesting them to refrain themselves for doing that cos I don't need that. I am not a hard sales person. I want ppl to get their stuff from me because:
i. They want to and left a happy man
ii. They like my services and products that I recommend them

And not because of my name keeps appearing in every WTB thread, or someone keeps saying that my stuff are good which on some occasions, they have not even seen what I am actually selling. :(

jnet6 said:
As for this,http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=2449907&postcount=55, your travel agent open a shop in Chinatown with door OPEN for people to do enquiry, so lots of people will do that.(I shall not go into your agent knows you've been doing MOs) For yr info, i've not only check out prices to Hongkong but to Taiwan and Thailand too.

Yes my travel agent does have a shop with open doors... but please don't identify yourself as Tang's friend... what are you trying to hint to him? A better service and a better pricing? If not wrong, I believe I have told you before... I had many dealings with this travel agent, not only myself by he caters to all my family travelling needs as well. He'd always go all out to get the best deal for me, not only in terms pricing, but on other things like my favourite hotels etc. By mentioning my name means it is more or less you'd gets a ticket and hotel. Reasons being I never played him out. I often just call him and without a deposit, he'd process a ticket for me ready for collection. So the complain was that you called him over the phone and identify himself as Tang's friend asking for some travel package. So in his mind, he already thought that you actually wanted to travel already... but sadly, you did not confirm anything, just checking for fun which the price he quoted you are actually my price!!! Understand. It is so lucky that he did not process the ticket for you cos if you later played him out, he'd have to call me to pay for your 'Checking for Fun' airline ticket!!! So in one way or another, you actually tarnishing my reputation and working relationship with them! ;(

jnet6 said:
Lastly for this, http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=2448218&postcount=1, on the 2nd paragraph, "he started to talk big with me. Which I have now seen his true colours and had got rid of him as a friend." Since you had got rid of me as a friend from the start, what else i've got to talk to you??? So i've choose to ignore YOU.

***I'm not sure how i've talk big to you and especially i'm really grateful to you for the past 1 yr of guidance, maybe there is some miscommunication breakdown on interpreting my "reply".***
You talk 'big' to me on many occasions, AJ23, ESPN, and a few others can vouch for that. And on many occasions you look down and make fun of me for still using a older model Nikon D1h & D1x camera, just because you got yourself a D200??? Think about it? I have been making money with my D1h/D1x and how about your newer body D200? Just to satisfy your curiousity... even if I need to upgrade, it would not be a D200 for sure!!! And I can jolly well afford to change anytime. Think about it.

For info, even if I had got rid of you as a friend... you still got to reply me where is the colour gel you borrowed. Cos you owe me that!!! Let me ask you a question, if you borrow money from Ah Long or the bank... does that mean that you can ignores them because they are never your friend?

jnet6 said:
To GmbH,http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=2449737&postcount=46, you may post the reply here (of what i've reply to you) as to let others see and remind me of what i've said to you.
Since you have broken the promise. :nono:

Your problems with me has got nothing to deal with GmbH. He is just being nice to warn me about you. At first he thought you're at war with me... but later he reads my thread, then he remembers the PM you send him privately. GmbH started a thread in the public Nikon sub-forum asking who should he buys from for his 12-24mm.... when I later steps in and announce in his thread that I am giving a special 2 days offer which he decided to gets from me, why do you still need to PM him??? If you're really sound so innocent as being 'neutral' why can't you post whatever you want to say in the thread like everybody else, but to hide discreetly and PM him???

Anyway in all cases, I have already mentioned in my earlier thread started yesterday that I don't need the colour gels back... cos you have bleached your trust as a friend as well as a person known to do dirty tricks behind someone's back... I would not want anything to do with you anymore!!! Not to mention that I just found out that you are also a person with ethics, just because someone don't befriend you, you can don't need to return anything you've borrowed from him. Luckly I got back all my money from you for the installaments you incurred from purchasing those stuff from me, else I would even incurred more loss!!!

aiyooo you 2, sit down and trash it out lah..

alechim said:
aiyooo you 2, sit down and trash it out lah..

difficult... too many bad blood and too complicated....

Best resolution... lets just cool down first.. get some tiger + Kachang... chill out, call each other out for movie, watch movie liao then settle... Thing can be solve in a nice way... we all like to hang out in the forum, no point ignore this ignore that... ;)

Ultimately, its a matter of integrity.

And the writing's on the wall. One defends against the words but did not explain for his actions. The other places his cards on the table for all to see.

I think things like these are pretty obvious. :)

devilboy said:

Best resolution... lets just cool down first.. get some tiger + Kachang... chill out, call each other out for movie, watch movie liao then settle... Thing can be solve in a nice way... we all like to hang out in the forum, no point ignore this ignore that... ;)

Treat it as a business deal and fail. Sometime and sometime you loose.

Will be good to forget and forgive!!!

yanyewkay said:

Thank you for your concern, i've already predicted this "issue" needed a third party to solve/clear the misunderstanding and is not easy to do so due to involvement of too many people.
I'm welcoming suggestions. :)

devilboy said:

Agreed! ;)

For those passing around popcorns, thanks for cooling it down. :)
But right now i'm not in the mood for popcorn.

***replying serious msg***

Skyestang/Jnet6,

I am honestly not too sure what either one of you are trying to achieve by doing what you are doing right now. I have no idea who is in the wrong and neither do i want to make wild stabs in the dark.

I honestly hope both of you can take this matter offline or discuss this in person. I will not close this thread of of respect to both of you and i do hope that you will be able resolve this matter amicably. However, do note that appropriate measure will be taken should this thread or any new threads get out of hand.

Thank you.

seriously, it is hard to convey one's msg online or via words.

best that u 2 sit down and talk...

The more you writes .. the more things get twisted differently by differently people viewing it in different perspectives and dimensions ...

There is always an entry and exit point ...

Wah so now everyone can see that the 'business world' is such a dirty place.
If you wanna do business then expect to enter into war as there will always be competitors.
There is no such thing as a decent, honest or kind businessman.
MO business really so good to do meh? That people are willing to get down and dirty over it. That so much blood must spill over it.

benedium said:
Wah so now everyone can see that the 'business world' is such a dirty place.
If you wanna do business then expect to enter into war as there will always be competitors.
There is no such thing as a decent, honest or kind businessman.
MO business really so good to do meh? That people are willing to get down and dirty over it. That so much blood must spill over it.

Try not to add oil on flame bro. This is a known fact in every business arena or you're still green. Let both of them settle what they need to settle & rest their case rather then sitting here adding non-supportive suggestion(s). Cool down guys. We all make mistakes sometimes cos we're not perfect anyway. Cheers:)

Status
Not open for further replies.