My son was discharged from KK Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goondu

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Good news. Just want to share with you guys. My son was discharged from KK Hospital on 17 May 2002 and was back home.

There are still some issues which are bothering him, though.

Because of his problem of diarhoea, his anus is red until to the extend that the skin was gone, probably due to the fact that the changing of diapers was not frequent enough when he was in the hospital.

Coupled with his sore backside, he is easily agitated and has trouble adjusting back in his home. Last night, he woke up almost every hourly and we really had a hard time patting him back to sleep.

He only accepts my wife and myself. Even he will get agitated when my daughter wants to be near him.

From a "touch-me-not", he has become a "see-me-not" and "no talking to anyone" kind of guy.

These are all small issues which I believe will be resolved sooner or later. I am just glad to see him home.

Thanks for reading this post.

Glad to hear that yr son is fine now.:gbounce:

glad he's back goondu!

Don't worry about those 'side-effects'. He'll re-adapt back to his surroundings soon. Kids are very adaptive yah :)

Well..well....good news!! Joyous! Joyous!...

Do understand the agitation though...bear with it man!!

glad to hear that! at least he's better now i guess. :)

A million thanks to you guys who have shared with me on this matter. You guys have made it easier for me to go through this.

Thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.