my singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will03

Jun 28, 2004
55113478.jpg

55113480.jpg

55113479.jpg

OMG....i realli like your photographs.....how u manage to do it??? what equipment had u used in creating these pic?? PM mi if possible.....tks;)

hi william. #1 and #3 are SWEE.

glad u guys like it.............. :)

kunjack said:
OMG....i realli like your photographs.....how u manage to do it??? what equipment had u used in creating these pic?? PM mi if possible.....tks;)

hi.. thanks...
was using 20D, polarizer, and a 10-22 for these shots.
post processed was done using photoshop:)

The 1st and last images are great, esp the 1st. Excellent framing with the reflections of the clouds.

very nice photos with the clouds:) love 'em!:)

Outstanding! :thumbsup:

WOW! Nice! More...more...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Maybe if you try to PS the streak of light on the bottom left of #2. Otherwise the 3 shots are fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

Nick

I like #3.
#1 is a little bit obvious that u hv PS.

billitone said:
Nice pictures...I like #3 most.
Where is it exactly in Singapore?

the gate to lim chu kang kelong.. left side is the marine police base.. the tall brigde is their jetty, it seem like all their crafts were out at that moment..

DT_ said:
the gate to lim chu kang kelong.. left side is the marine police base.. the tall brigde is their jetty, it seem like all their crafts were out at that moment..

yup.. bingo......
but decided to take out the 2nd pic.. not v sure if its ok to post that pic or not.. :dunno:

Really beautiful pics you got there, excellent PP too. Especially like the first and 3rd one. Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.