Jun 13, 2009
Going simple... CnC welcome..")

5054950055_4779705779_b.jpg

Last edited:
Couple ....")

5055119665_8fbd21f436_b.jpg

IMHO,

Nice colours for #1
Canvas look for #2 is good, but would prefer a more pastel/watercolour feel to the pic (currently too sharp).

For both, I never like "half a tree", I would either include the full tree or leave the tree out completely ..

Oooo ... I go tell your wife ..

Did you do a something to the finishing ?

By the way .. No color not like you leh .. Hahaha

I did a texture filter to cover the flaw in the couple masking... Too lazy to redo ...haha :bsmilie:

Everyone now is into color... So its time for mi to "uncolor" my photos... :sticktong

Don't bluff lah. Mount on tripod can liao lah.
I can recognise both of you lah....

Wow... bro u are fast... Look at right side... U will koe its not mi... By the way I dont smoke... :lovegrin:

IMHO,

Nice colours for #1
Canvas look for #2 is good, but would prefer a more pastel/watercolour feel to the pic (currently too sharp).

For both, I never like "half a tree", I would either include the full tree or leave the tree out completely ..

Thxs for the advice... Point noted...")

Bro LxChuA i like your photog #2... very romantic... best if it has a softer and dreamy looks.

Is he your 'twins' brother? Alamak you're not a smoker... a pity lah (but good lah you can save money for other poisons ;p)

Seems like we have here IR-photographers with a unique touch to their PP in the IR forum... Arty Ah Chua, Wizard of Colour-IR Limwhow, the Dark Knight Wuderlak, Laughing Buddha LowLights... :sweatsm:

Bro LxChuA i like your photog #2... very romantic... best if it has a softer and dreamy looks.

Is he your 'twins' brother? Alamak you're not a smoker... a pity lah (but good lah you can save money for other poisons ;p)

Seems like we have here IR-photographers with a unique touch to their PP in the IR forum... Arty Ah Chua, Wizard of Colour-IR Limwhow, the Dark Knight Wuderlak, Laughing Buddha LowLights... :sweatsm:

thxs bro... hehe Mi Arty haha... Thxs again..") :bsmilie:

Taken @ Jap Garden...

5057719245_eb0faa8ed4_b.jpg

Jap Garden again..")

5087936846_242c92b061_b.jpg

Wow after seeing Bro Lim so hardworking, tell myself dont be lazy... Here I am ...Hope this will work...?")

5096437789_7d1e14e75d_b.jpg

Good morning, Ah Chua.
Yes, you are indeed hard-working! Hahaha...

wELCOME BACK...This place became very quiet without u and XMM...:)

Simple Pano IR...:D

5139162129_0c85b1773c_b.jpg