My shot - Newbie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Arcanic~

Feb 27, 2005
Westy
Wow.. gosh... did u take it using a hp cam..?
cos like lazer mentioned, its really small...

colours seems nice though.. very bluey pic... hehe

Zeckson Chow

Mar 1, 2005
Currently in Singapore
Alamak... So sad... This picture is taken using my Nikon D70 lah! Wah! Now my DSLR has become a handphone camera liao ah? Wah... Sad leh... :sweat:

Don't know why the picture so small leh. I posted the original 1.5 megapixel picture but server said my file exceeds the maximum file size limite which is at 100 KB per picture. So I have to shrink the picture to fit the file size lor.

Let me try again lor. So sad... Nikon D70 = handphone camera... ;(

Zeckson Chow

Mar 1, 2005
Currently in Singapore
Okay guys,

I hope this will work fine because I redo the entire picture (resize and downsample). Hopefully can fit. But I compromized on the quality... :(

LazerLordz

Sep 8, 2004
near the Equator
Zeckson Chow said:
Alamak... So sad... This picture is taken using my Nikon D70 lah! Wah! Now my DSLR has become a handphone camera liao ah? Wah... Sad leh... :sweat:

Don't know why the picture so small leh. I posted the original 1.5 megapixel picture but server said my file exceeds the maximum file size limite which is at 100 KB per picture. So I have to shrink the picture to fit the file size lor.

Let me try again lor. So sad... Nikon D70 = handphone camera... ;(
Chill bro. :) Lucky not D2X= Lomograph cutout

But for a picture in a moving vehicle, it's quite stable and the reflections are not too bad.

dennisc

Oct 24, 2002
Freezing Upp Thomson/Mandai!
I like the mirrored building look but I noticed a bit slant. Get closer to snap it from bottom up/side would make a another nice pic too, esp if it shows a reflection of another building or something hmm. U make me want to get out and shoot something lol, thx!

~Arcanic~

Feb 27, 2005
Westy
Yep yep, bluey bluey pic.. (not that i dun like e blueness) =)
pai seh, cos ur original was really small... so tot it came from hp...

for a pic taken in a car, i guess its not bad already, since u can't setup any massive eq in it.. but in any case, your subject of interest doesn seem to come across strong enough. otherwise it quite a nice pic, i like the reflections of the floating clouds... too bad they are so far away.. =(

scifreaker

Jan 25, 2005
JURONG,singapore
i guess u should not save it in clubsnap's gallery, try using photobucket or something then you could upload it the original size maybe.. :dunno:

Zeckson Chow

Mar 1, 2005
Currently in Singapore
Hello Witness,

Yes, it is a bluey picture. I set it to sunlight in D70 White Balance and this is the picture I got it from. Maybe should have set it to Cloudy or Shade. My area if interest is the building contrasting the blue sky with the cloud reflections. So I took it with many subjects in it.

Hello Scifreaker,

What is photobucket har? How to use it har? Can teach me? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom