GB
meettomy.site
200632117736536.jpg

Sharp 802sh ;)

you need a better light source.

zaxh81 said:
you need a better light source.
Nikon SB800 + SB600.

Light source is strong enough, actually too strong so the LCD screen is underexposed. :)

Your concept is pretty interesting, but traditionally artists like to explore the theme of self-portrait to make a point (actually, it's true of all artworks: to make a point - at least this was what I learnt at school).

So, what was the point you were trying to make?

Technically, as many have pointed out, the image on the LCD screen is too dark. Lengthening your exposure may help.

Or you could just take yr portrait using a proper camera, scale it in PS or some other photo editing software and paste it over the image of the LCD screen. Which is what you see in most of the graphic ads.

:dunno: Er....can't really see. More like the focus is the phone.

grigri,

got an idea for ya... to make it a bit more interesting and creative.

Get a good light source, strip naked, stand up hold your SLR just below your waist to cover your ahem... and then shoot! You can title the picture : "Voyeur"

Think that could be more interesting? ;)

kenjiimages said:
grigri,

Get a good light source, strip naked, stand up hold your SLR just below your waist to cover your ahem... and then shoot! You can title the picture : "Voyeur"

idea leh!!!

muz try one day, heh...

kenjiimages said:
grigri,

i think i've seen such a shot somewhere already..

yanyewkay said:
i think i've seen such a shot somewhere already..
I saw that in my friend's Nokia N70 phone of himself. I was just too embarassed to tell him what I saw I put the phone back down. :embrass:

Paul_Yeo said:
this one is a handphone?

dun look like hp meh? the screen tells u it's a hp ma. haha... just joking.:sweatsm:

anyway bro, think self-portrait is not so obvious, but idea is there. nice work done on the hp itself. :thumbsup:

jonnie84 said:
dun look like hp meh? the screen tells u it's a hp ma. haha... just joking.:sweatsm:

anyway bro, think self-portrait is not so obvious, but idea is there. nice work done on the hp itself. :thumbsup:
yeah.. thanks.

the phone is dead now, OT a bit, if anyone knows where i can repair this phone, please drop me a pm... :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.