My Sassy Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah_K

Aug 3, 2002
Singapore
www.enchantingkairos.com
Hi guys,

I understand this post may seem slightly outdated but pls bare with me as I really do need to find the correct version of the mentioned show to add to my video collection.

I am looking for the version where, when Cha Tae-hyun exchanges shoes with Jeon Ji-Hyeon, the background music was playing "My Girl" by Temptations.

Is it the director's cut version?
I cannot seem to be able to find one in Singapore. Anyone with info pls help. Thanks in advance.:)

huh... are u saying that different version of the dvd got different background when Cha Tae-hyun exchanges shoes with Jeon Ji-Hyeon?

There is a director's cut which has included out many scenes that were omitted in the movie air in cinemas. Not easy to find.

centuryegg said:
There is a director's cut which has included out many scenes that were omitted in the movie air in cinemas. Not easy to find.

now mayb, i got 2 previously... tin box edition... gave 1 away, another 1 dunno where...

yeah ... there's 2 version.
One long uncut version (believed to be the director's cut) with all the great music
while the other one is the one widely available where in the scene I previously mentioned, they used some korean song which IMHO is crap.

Wonder how I can get my hands on the uncut version... anyone can advice?

try looking for the HK version at the same site, could be cheaper.

:) you are right ...
http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code-k/section-videos/pid-1004101547/
the hong kong version does seem cheaper and there is English Subtitles!!
hopefully this is the one I have been looking for all this while,
Will carry on my search for a little while longer around Singapore retail shops if still cannot find... then my only hope lies on yesasia.com

i just replayed my sassy girl dvd.

my director cut dvd which is direct from korea also have some korean song when Cha Tae-hyun exchanges shoes with Jeon Ji-Hyeon.

Ah_K said:
Oh no... which is the version with the "My Girl" song then....
hmmmm

i remember mine was leh... wait for me to find mine... hehe...

think mine roughly tis edition...

8809032221115.jpg

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i remember mine was leh... wait for me to find mine... hehe...

think mine roughly tis edition...

8809032221115.jpg

Great... I am so counting on you...
Do let me know which version it is (I cannot see the photo in the link you provided)
Btw did you get it from local shop or you bought online?
Thanks thanks:)

auron said:
i just replayed my sassy girl dvd.

my director cut dvd which is direct from korea also have some korean song when Cha Tae-hyun exchanges shoes with Jeon Ji-Hyeon.

Hi Auron,

Where did you get the director cut DVD? i need to know so that I can eliminate that possibility thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.