My Review of the Lytro Light Field Camera

Wow this stuff is great. I had fun changing the focus point of the cat picture in Kevin's gallery. Perhaps next is to improve the camera ergonomics. Maybe it could be used like camcorder-style. Thanks to TS for this.

Wow this stuff is great. I had fun changing the focus point of the cat picture in Kevin's gallery. Perhaps next is to improve the camera ergonomics. Maybe it could be used like camcorder-style. Thanks to TS for this.
Thanks! Glad you had fun playing with my pictures. I will probably upload more pictures tonight. I must admit the ergonomics is not perfect, but it is usable. I'm not nitpicking, so I'm cool with the design. Camcorder-style will be cool! But using the thumb in a camcorder-style might need your thumb to be super flexible! Hahaha~

There is a 16gb set on sale in BnS.

Just one more thing to add before I'm off to Bangkok for Songkran. The generic USB charger that is used to charger your iPhones and smartphones can be used to charge the Lytro! No need to connect to your Mac to charge! WOOHOO~~~ My review will be back up after next Wednesday, so stay tuned! Have a great weekend to all fellow CSers!

Just one more thing to add before I'm off to Bangkok for Songkran. The generic USB charger that is used to charger your iPhones and smartphones can be used to charge the Lytro! No need to connect to your Mac to charge! WOOHOO~~~ My review will be back up after next Wednesday, so stay tuned! Have a great weekend to all fellow CSers!

Hey thanks for confirming that. :D Hope you have a blast in BKK. Come back with tons of photos ok? ;)

The touchscreen is capacitive or resistive?

I've completed my review on the Lytro camera on my blog. I have included some pictures and the final portion of the review. Do take a look and feel free to share around. I will be bringing the camera along tomorrow during the rangefinder sharing session at the Clubsnap event, so do keep a lookout for me if you wanna have a feel of it. I'll be in a black bermudas, olive green Toms shoes and a black Billingham Hadley Pro bag.