kimmy145

Sep 7, 2007
pasir ris
This are my pictures
IMG_0276.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0227.jpg
[/IMG]

i think u shld have posted these pics in the gallery forums, or in the critique corner if u want comments

anyway here's wat i think
1st shot - not bad, (just went there yesterday), maybe a smaller aperture cos the back is pretty out of focus
after all its quite bright, try sth like f/8 and up

i think u shld have posted these pics in the gallery forums, or in the critique corner if u want comments

The critique corner would be the most unsuitable place. For one, there's a limit of one photo per week (which excludes posting "pics", as in plural). Plus, some mindless blurb like "this is my first photo, C&C please" doesn't make people feel it's worth their time and effort to give serious feedback and turns the critique corner into a rubbish dump.

Of all things, why you shoot crows?
Subject has to be interesting, but crows aren't (lack of colors).

Plus, there is a very bad halo around the objects...

Picture #2.
Yes, this picture was indeed not outstanding - if taken by an experienced photographer.

However, given the facts below:
A VERY YOUNG LITTLE INEXPERIENCE photo enthusiast;
Using Point & Shoot Canon PowerShot S1 IS (info from EXIF data of the picture);
A candid shot.

I think kimmy145 has taken a good shot against many of her peers because she manage to see and capture it while many may have overlooked.
Remember it's a bird that can rest there and fly off anytime any moment, it's not a static element.

Technical wise, she has limited, if not zero, control over her Point & Shoot camera.

Artistically, a well shot picture (at her stage of photography), keep up. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.