My photos have disappered from my photo a day gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Err, shouldn't this be a problem with pbase? You should check with pbase.

wildstallion said:
Hey, my pics have all vanished from the photo a day gallery, they were working fine a couple of days ago, anyone know whats up?:dunno:

this is the gallery

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=170022

Are you referring to the ClubSNAP gallery service or some other external one?

Please understand this Feedback forum is only for CS related issue.

I will be moving this thread to Kopitiam forum if your question is nothing related to CS gallery services.

Jason Ho said:
Are you referring to the ClubSNAP gallery service or some other external one?

Please understand this Feedback forum is only for CS related issue.

I will be moving this thread to Kopitiam forum if your question is nothing related to CS gallery services.

sorry, it was referring to posting in the Photo-a-day gallery, all my images are no longer in that gallery, i dunno if its a problem with CS or with PBase so i have asked at both.

If i posted in the wrong place, please move to the appropriate section.

Thanks!

Hmm its hard to tell whats the reason unless you can be more specific on what do you mean disappear or vanish.

Did the thread disappear or just the pictures that disappear in your thread?

If the thread disappear, it may have been moved or there are alot new threads that makes your thread goes to 2nd page. Either way, do a search for posting created by you and see if you can find them

For pictures that disappear, did you see a blank or ? Usuaully you need to check with your gallery host for these type of issues.

Jason Ho said:
Hmm its hard to tell whats the reason unless you can be more specific on what do you mean disappear or vanish.

Did the thread disappear or just the pictures that disappear in your thread?

If the thread disappear, it may have been moved or there are alot new threads that makes your thread goes to 2nd page. Either way, do a search for posting created by you and see if you can find them

For pictures that disappear, did you see a blank or ? Usuaully you need to check with your gallery host for these type of issues.

Thanks, its the pictures inside the thread that have vanished, all except one which is hosted on the same gallery (weird). I can still go though the thread but when new pics are posted they dont appear either.

I have contacted the gallery host and hope to hear a response from them soon

Thanks

reflecx said:
Did you move your images around your Pbase folders? Are your folders password protected?

youve got it, i just put a password on the two folders i keep my clubsnap stuff in

Thanks alot Reflecx i owe you one

Thanks everyone else

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.