My Photo Gallery is now open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive! With yr photo album, I could enjoy your entire pix in one go. Keep up bringing up more good stuffs!

Yeah, well done my man. It must have been really much effort to post such many good pictures. I enjoyed them very much. ;)

Congratulations Streetshooter!

Asia is about people. Your gallery is brillant proof of that. Keep up the excellent work!

Totally beautiful pics-- I like the "sparrow lake" one!

Wowow!! Nice gallery!! ya pictures are very good!! :thumbsup:

Very nice gallery, Streetshooter!!!

i like the Sparrow Lake - the ballet! very cute!

:what:

It would be better if u can add some navigation links. Quite tiring go back and forth...

Hi streetshooter, may I know which lens do u use most often for pix of people and kids? I guess it's probably your Sigma 70-200, but isn't it too big to bring around? or I am wrong;)

great! the much awaited streetphoto gallery is finally open!

have seen almost all of the photos there before, but it's good that they are all in a gallery now so it's easy to refer back any time!

Yes, the 70-200 is one of my favourite lenses.

I don't really find it too big to carry around, but then I'm around 200 lbs and six feet tall...

I am able to fit the D30 with the 70-200 + hood into the top compartment of my Tenba backpack which I carry around with all the other lenses. So it's ready for shooting everywhere I go.

Originally posted by StreetShooter
I don't really find it too big to carry around, but then I'm around 200 lbs and six feet tall...
oops, no wonder:bsmilie: I like shallow DOF effect, making subject outstand. A wide lens won't be able to achieve the same effect.

Once again, great stuff! I am so proud of you!

wow.. very nicely setup website.. beautiful pics.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.