My phone down once again!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

siron

Mar 18, 2002
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
I can't stand the 8310...usless phone. Countless times I brought back to Nokia Care...and they keep telling me Update version will solve the problem.
SOOOOOOOOOoo pissed!!

I have to bring it back again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

Must change phone again.

Sigh... Pocket another hole coming.

Originally posted by siron
I can't stand the 8310...usless phone. Countless times I brought back to Nokia Care...and they keep telling me Update version will solve the problem.
SOOOOOOOOOoo pissed!!

I have to bring it back again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

Must change phone again.

Sigh... Pocket another hole coming.

Hmm...
If you have experienced many problems, do argue with them to change a whole PCB board for you..
They did it for my friend (and many other people who I know are using the 8310)

Originally posted by SNAG

Hmm...
If you have experienced many problems, do argue with them to change a whole PCB board for you..
They did it for my friend (and many other people who I know are using the 8310)

ya... show them you are really pissed off by the phone and demand for a whole new set, they agreed to my demand.... but my still had warranty on it.. so, if your phone still had warranty on it.. can try..

I've heard rumours of 8310 being a problematic phone. So it's true after all...... :eek:

i doubt so...

don't doubt. case in point:

My wife's 8310, no problem

my friend's 8310, stupid phone always cut itself off after a few minutes. Have already told him to 'throw that phone of his away'!

My colleague 8310, brought less than 2 weeks ago, always hang itself like a charm.

If that is not a problematic phone,what is?:dunno:

Yes, the 8310 is definitely a problematic phone.
3 out of every 4 friends that own a 8310 have experienced hangs, lost sms-es...
and many more to come.

demand for a net set man, this is totally absurd!

totally agree!! 8310 is really a stupid phone....it always cut off by itself, and the worst thing it that it does so when i "honey-talk" to my bf...wow really annoying!! :angry:

Originally posted by shaann
totally agree!! 8310 is really a stupid phone....it always cut off by itself, and the worst thing it that it does so when i "honey-talk" to my bf...wow really annoying!! :angry:

are u sure its honey talk and not nagging. 8310 has an anti-nagging feature that cuts the call. ;)

the phone is annoying but it does save me on my phone bills since it cuts after a few minutes. i end up smsing more. :bsmilie:

Originally posted by maddog
the phone is annoying but it does save me on my phone bills since it cuts after a few minutes. i end up smsing more. :bsmilie:

Haha...
Then what about Starhub users?
It'll be worse for them.. having to sms more than they call... :D

Originally posted by maddog

are u sure its honey talk and not nagging. 8310 has an anti-nagging feature that cuts the call. ;)

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Looks like my ex-3210 and my present 8250 are among the most stable nokia phones :D :D :D

Got my phone up again.... well they said the same thing.
Software problem!! Hahah I WANNA LAUGH!!!!!!!
HOW MANY UPGRADE MUST I GO THRU!!!!!!

Nokia 8310 :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.