My Once in a Blue Moon wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLiNcHY

Mar 15, 2002
Visit site
Shot a wedding up in the mountains over the weekend. Flew back to Singapore the next day. Edited the pics on the plane. This is what i have so far

Hair & Make Up

53792170.jpg

53791084.jpg

53792245.jpg

What's a guy gotta do to get some comments around here? Post "comments appreciated pls"?

Or do my photos just suck at some low level that requires no comments to be made?

Generally not bad.
Just curious do your clients mind the motion blur?
For me the 1st few, I like the motion blur when the makeup artist is doing her work.
But for the last few, I would perfer a sharp image.

i like the motion blur n the creamy touch u have given to the pictures, especially suitable for the wedding theme. how should i say it, very "FLiNcHY" style?

Great work!!!!:thumbsup:

I like the 3rd picture posted, with the artist hand sweep across her face in a blurry motion.
As for the dancing part i prefer it to be soft or sharp, rather than a motion blur. Maybe the couple like it this way. Cheers

I really like, it's great! Have you seen ckuang's images? Heavy duty PJ mood.

Actually i tried once to take really blur pix, the problem is that the couples did not appreciate. Or rather the wife likes it very much but the husband was wondering why the fish did he pay close to 1k overall for blur pictures. 4R is actually ok, but apparently there are people who look at it on the computer at 50% and up. Then he complained about the noise at 1600 because he is a Canon shooter ( i shoot with D70 btw). Sian.... so it really depends.

BTW, can i ask you something bro? The colours, how did you PS it to this? It sets the correct mood too. I mean more of the Babara and Buttoning/bridesmaid pix.

FLiNcHY said:
What's a guy gotta do to get some comments around here? Post "comments appreciated pls"?

Or do my photos just suck at some low level that requires no comments to be made?
What sorta comments you want?

FLiNcHY said:

all underexp & out-of-focused
only the last pic works 4 me.

Status
Not open for further replies.