My office hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicholas68

Deregistered
Jun 3, 2005
Sembawang
I am so free in the office, I start work at 11am, go to lunch at 12noon with USM most of the time, come back to office 2pm, tea break at 3pm back to office 4pm go back home at 6.30pm.

All I have to do is surf the website...

Do you believe me but is true...

I am so free in the office, I start work at 11am, go to lunch at 12noon with USM most of the time, come back to office 2pm, tea break at 3pm back to office 4pm go back home at 6.30pm.
usm = unsharp mask?

you go to lunch with unsharp mask?

Good a few jobs are like that mah.... property agent, car salesman, wedding photographer

Haha property agent where got so good?

maybe clubsnap contractor. checking kopitiam page for unwanted topics. too many hrs on de screen eyes may tired

maybe true. if you have a family to support, hope they are eating well.

I do believe you... I think you're my boss. :sticktong :angel:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Good working life eh! What does your boss say about this?

wonder whether you are one of our underpaid Ministers? :think:

This is a season job. I am only busy on the 3 week of the month. I only go home like 4am in the morning and start work like 9am.

Pay market rate.

That is why I have time to do property and wedding photography and sell Polaroid camera on the website. I am looking for other thing to sell too..

Status
Not open for further replies.