My Newbie Attempts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
hehe...these were from the time when i first started photography earlier this year i tink ard march...some of the first few shots i took....

anyway did some post processin and here they are....

one of my all time fav shots.....at chinatown
00073.jpg

this one was during the little india outing from the newbies thread in kopitiam....some nice person came and taught us about reflections...so basically he take i follow take the same thing....hehehe...
00001.jpg

this is from my first roll of film...taken at bugis with behyx i remember....at tt time not even CS member yet....haha....
00060.jpg

anyway.....merry xmas to all of ya.....

cheers....

gerald, pic one should consider a different frame, the perspective of the subject is causing your frame to look taller on the right.

come to tink about it...ya the line does look slanted haha...pretty cool huh....

nice work gerald. :thumbsup:

come to tink about it.....ya hor hahah.......

merry xmas to u too..

Gerard Hoo lee yeah?! :bsmilie: Your letterbox pic is nice!

afbug said:
Gerard Hoo lee yeah?! :bsmilie: Your letterbox pic is nice!

huh....who????

btw...splutter....these two days not enuff sleep abit blur la haha...

Sorry being a jerk this Christmas!

The letter boxes don't look nice to me at all. Most of it is out of focus. And the far end is all but washed out!

But if this is your idea of art and creativity. and it is exactly the way you like it.... so be it! Enjoy!

student said:
Sorry being a jerk this Christmas!

haha.... no la.....i'm open to comments lo.....all these photos i know the probs with them too....

cant expect it to be too perfect ya..... like said...these were taken from my first few rolls of film....prior to this, never touch cams before other than point and shoots....

cheers....

hey gerald, i was wondering y ur b/w pics all look so like black. When i use PS and grayscale the pic, it always have alot of light grey grey areas .... i don like... i like like ur one... how u do it?

eh....i dun use greyscale.... and i dun use plug-in too.... try editing from the alpha channel......

Status
Not open for further replies.