My new year resolution(s) - photography related

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
After all, this is a photography forum, isn't it?

So what are you cooking for the upcoming year?

Saving for a dream equipment? Need more time to pursue your interest? How? Need a new mindset as in how one sees photography?

Care to share?

I wish to shoot something, which no one knows where's the place, what's it, etc.....

:p

noe how to fully utilize my F55 .......... n take good shotz out of it ........... me still got a lot to learn .............

:D

hmm for me, I hope to improve my skills and get Hon. CS, ACS & FCS in year 2003 :D

to stop buying anymore equipment....

Originally posted by mylau
to stop buying anymore equipment....

:bsmilie:

For myself, i would want to make even better pictures and hone my skills in street photography. And of course, see if i can make even better b&w pictures. :)

Fully ultilise my S602 and hopefully, in time to come, when i feel that i am ready and deserving, get a DSLR. :)

Originally posted by Wolfgang

:bsmilie:

For myself, i would want to make even better pictures and hone my skills in street photography. And of course, see if i can make even better b&w pictures. :)

Fully ultilise my S602 and hopefully, in time to come, when i feel that i am ready and deserving, get a DSLR. :)

Had fun with SLR & film? Buy at least a Nikon F80 and have more fun! :) (Probably cost less than a S602 anyway ;p)

Regards
CK

1. want to take more and better insect shots
2. want to see more nice insect shots by others in the forum
3. strike 4D / TOTO and
- buy top range pro DSLR
- buy long zoom lens
- buy MF or LF
- travel the world to take nice scenery shots

wish everyone happy photo taking :D

earn enuff $$$ for a CAR, then er...(photography related part) take a pic of it and show u guys

:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.