My new toy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yah... got a point... Too bad they don't come with frequency units we can swap like those Race RCs... Hmmm... BTW, any site that shows the packaging for the AE86 and the Initial D version? Easier for her that way...

Hmmmm... I remember these tiny RCs has differnet sets with different frequency, 3 differnt one I believe... I could just get one that's differnt frequency and put the faster moters, gear and body on it right? Is the body casing interchanable between models?

Haha, but that means you have to buy another set. :p But yea, it's doable. Oh, and there are 4 frequencies here: 27, 35, 45 and 57 mhz

Here's the link to the catalogue:
http://www.tomy.co.jp/bit_charg/products/sinsya/sinsya.html

This opens up the new products page.. scroll down to see the AE86 and Initial D versions. :D

The full catalogue page is on the next button under the main Products button.

Hmm.. it's 4980 yen, for the AE86 set.. oh well..

BTW, you know what's the reason for the black hood on the AE86?

I've seen initial D pics with Taku's AE86 with a black hood... I dunnoe... at first I thought it was going to happen when taku's daddy change the engine to goggles.... But it never did.... I guess perhaps it has to do with the that guy's idea of recruiting taku into 'conquer japan' plan. Or maybe he went pro?

Yea, I know. Hmm.. no 4th stage yet, only the Battle Stage rehashes...

yeah... But then the pix has been around for sometime... BTW, what's Battle Stage Rehashes about?

I think I'll the the inital D one, I can get the upgrade parts locally... abit more expensive..

Originally posted by ckiang

You sure is observant. That is taken with my Coolpix 950, John 3:16's lightbox and their mini tripod too. :)

gosh the 2 of u have nothing better to do than to always hang around there??! ;p

Originally posted by Flare
yeah... But then the pix has been around for sometime... BTW, what's Battle Stage Rehashes about?

I think I'll the the inital D one, I can get the upgrade parts locally... abit more expensive..

The Battle Stage just shows all the battles in Initial D I think, with new CG. That's about it.

The upgrade parts.. I can't find them locally...

Except maybe at tox box... hee hee.....

Toy box also dun keep.. they have the ones for the Bit Racer, but not the Bit Char G. My friend wasted 12 bucks on the wrong motor..

Shucks...........

Decision decision... Maybe I should get the AE86 set then....

AE86 set won't have the 2.6 motor.. comes with the 2.2 motor. :p

End result: Still have to go Japan and buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.