My new 60D Kit 2! (:

Qingde

Dec 30, 2010
Yishun
Greetings people!

I am new to this website, and it was my friend who introduced to me that this website has got Everything that I want when it comes to Photography/Camera. :D

Firstly.. I just wanna share my joy with your guys that this 60D camera that I have is I won from the Canon's contest de..if your wanna find out more about this contest, your can feel free to check out the website at http://www.canon-asia.com/eos60d/ . :)

Secondly... I am not a professional photographer, just because I won the contest... :)
I believe its a blessing from God cuz out of many other photos and many countries, my photo have been chosen to be that winning pic. So.. I am really gratful and thankful that this camera that I have won is one of the best Christmas Present I recieved from God and from Canon. :D

Thirdly...Ha..of course I am a newbie here...and I appriciate alot that if your are still reading my long winded speech.. :p
Acturally, the reason why I post this thread is because I am looking for a camera bag and also a memory card for my new toy... Cuz, unforturnatly, Canon didt provide me the bag and the memory card... So I have to buy it.. If not, the gift I have here now is as good as nothing without a proper bag and a memory card. lol.

I have read a thread saying that the bag can be found at a store a funan..
And regrading the memory card, I got no idea where to get a afforadable one but also good enough to be able to record long videos..So I need some help here..yup. :)

I would also appriciate alot if your would give me tips and guide me lyk how I can fully utilised every function that the camera has and how I can make good use of it. :D
Though 60D is quite disappointing for quite alot of your.... as I read from one of the threads....
But ....at least.. ITS a FREE GIFT for me! So..it means that I have got nothing to lose! ;)

Lastly... CHEERS! Its thanksgiving day! Last day of year 2010! Enjoy your day and make lots of nice uniquely images to end this special year! *^^*

Smile!
Qing dE :)

Last edited:
Welcome to CS :)
Congratulations on winning the camera !!

Congratulations.
welcome to the community.
you can head down to the reputable shops in Funan and seek their advise on the spot, as well as view the bags that they have for sale, and see which one suits your profile most.

why is 60d disappointing? i would love to abuse the lcd for my landscapes. there are angles that i cant look at with the view finder.

u got a good camera. hell, any dslr is good. after shooting for so long, u will later realise a lot of stuff abt equipment doesnt matter.

why is 60d disappointing? i would love to abuse the lcd for my landscapes. there are angles that i cant look at with the view finder.

u got a good camera. hell, any dslr is good. after shooting for so long, u will later realise a lot of stuff abt equipment doesnt matter.

But you will also realise a lot of stuff about equipment do matter too :bsmilie:

Welcome to CS . . . ;)

Congrat . . .

Welcome:)

congrats on you new camera and also winner of canon contest :)
you got talent in photography :thumbsup:

congrats on winning the 60D & welcome to CS! =)

Welcome to CS... looking forward to your sharing... :D

Hi welcome!

To have a quick, general workings of your camera, sign up for Canon's free workshop.

Bags, you may want to refer to the first post in this thread for the recommended shops and head down with your camera to find the one which you may prefer. There's backpacks, sling bags, beltpacks, big and small!

Memory cards, generally the cheaper ones are from Sim Lim Sq. You may consider Best bargain store on the fifth floor, SLS. They seem to have the better prices for memory cards.

Read your manual, read up the stickys threads here, magazines, books, attend workshops etc!!

Happy shooting! :)

Congratulations.
welcome to the community.
you can head down to the reputable shops in Funan and seek their advise on the spot, as well as view the bags that they have for sale, and see which one suits your profile most.

I see..okok. xiexie! :)

Ha! I strongly agree that any dslr is good, as long as it can make pictures jiu good enough le. :D
The winning image that I took is using my friend's 450D camera.
But i also knows that the Lens play a veri major part too when it comes to making nice images. ;)
Lastly, I love that lcd thingy! that is one of the coolest thing about 60D, for me. :D

Cheers!
Qing dE