My Neighbours Car: Porsche Cayenne Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcwang

Jan 9, 2003
East Singapore
www.pbase.com
I was walking home the other day and there it was standing there glimmering in the evening sun. The Porsche Cayenne Turbo.

Looks like I have to go make some friends.

36001891.jpg

36001894.jpg

Some comments ?

nice.. :thumbsup:

maybe you can push the car a bit to the get full PORSCHE word on the caliper.. :bsmilie:

Very nice, clean
Looks like advertisement (I hope that doesn't insult you),
Nice

Yes it's an SUV but there are two versions, the stupidly expensive Cayenne, and the don't-even-begin-to-describe-how-ridiculously-expensive Cayenne Turbo. Mind you, it's not all that expensive, compared to other ridiculously expensive cars.

Marc you live in too posh a neighbourhood. DB9 next?

He Jed,

I dont live in a particularly posh area. The place I live is prime land, but the housing isnt that fantastic, sorta like... erm.... Newton ? Rather than Tanglin.
We get alot of these mad cars around here. I felt rather wierd taking pictures by the road in full view of passerbys.

How did you guys find the post processing ? The WB was made to look blue, and contrast bumped.

oh. my. god.

at first sight i thought you did screenshots of a tv ad or something! they're gorgeous!

my advertising lecturer would definitely give me a 9.9/10 (******* doesn't ever give 10, *******) if these photos were on my photoboard. dang. sweet.

:thumbsup:

have seen quite a few of these things around perth. mostly in the quiet suburbs or stuck in traffic.

but your pictures are very clean (just like the car), nicely done.

Wow...they are beautiful shots. I think i will go wash my SUV and than take a few shots too. Too bad mine is not Cayenne. One day ....maybe..

Actually, truth be told, I find the first shot a bit of a let down. Personally anyway. The composition's fine/good, my problem is that the background is a bit too fussy.

Sweet picture. LIke the look of it. Looks like a screenshot off a 35mm TVC . Looks even more like solid telecine done to get that 'raw' color. Absolutely love that shot. beautiful.

Hey Jed,

I didnt think the first shot was a keeper too. Replace it with a Toyota Landcruiser and nobody will say it is a nice shot. I took this off the street simply because its a Cayenne. I like the 2nd shot though. I think people were thinking I was stealing those 19's.

Thanks for your comments.

And for all the kind words from the others as well.

Jed said:
Actually, truth be told, I find the first shot a bit of a let down. Personally anyway. The composition's fine/good, my problem is that the background is a bit too fussy.

Quite difficult to change the background when it's not your car, so you can't move it ;) the car has two sides, but I think the shooting the other side would have been more difficult, because of the power pole, and maybe not enough room . but the first one, the relationship between the subject and the background, well, it looks like a nice house behind, so I thought it matches the nice car ;p

Yes yes yes, Perth also! ;) ;)

But its a bloody Cayenne Turbo man! Saw one of these at motorshow. ****. i wanna make enough money to buy that.

marcwang said:
Hey Jed,

I didnt think the first shot was a keeper too. Replace it with a Toyota Landcruiser and nobody will say it is a nice shot. I took this off the street simply because its a Cayenne. I like the 2nd shot though. I think people were thinking I was stealing those 19's.

Thanks for your comments.

And for all the kind words from the others as well.
Hmm, those were 19"s? Didn't seems like eh... but the 2nd pic is of the front caliper?

Status
Not open for further replies.