My mouse low on Batt... sien!

Originally posted by sbs99
With blinking lights and transparent body...ah beng mouse!!! HAAAA
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

got super loud hokkien song ringtone or not? :D

Actually hor....

this kind of topic for a thread...i feel is totally bo liao lor.

Got people complain bout ur threads...totally out of this world (hint hint: orbit)

I friend friend,steady...let you know first lah hor....skali the upper powers start putting ur posts in the garbage bin....siii behhh unglamourous wor.

Some think your 1700+ posts, majority are posts like these. Speaking on behalf of those who complain (overheard lah), suggest you post something more constructive.....lame jokes or topics once in awhile....people will get tired one. Hehe

Actually hor....

Got people complain bout ur threads...totally out of this world (hint hint: orbit)

I friend friend,steady...let you know first lah hor....skali the upper powers start putting ur posts in the garbage bin....siii behhh unglamourous wor.

Some think your 1700+ posts, majority are posts like these. Speaking on behalf of those who complain (overheard lah), suggest you post something more constructive.....lame jokes or topics once in awhile....people will get tired one. Hehe

Trying to play catch up with me, this young padawan is. Punish him I will, if too naughty he gets. :D

Actually hor....

Banal wat...
anyway it's a cordless mouse mah.

Heh, I'm also using a cordless mouse. It's quite handy especially when your desk is very cluttered. The only problem is when the batteries need to be changed and I find that there aren't any AAA batteries at home. :thumbsd: