My Mom poured coffee on my bag of gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
camera can always buy; mother - only one. ;)

bag spoil only what. buy a slingshot to play lor. thought this thread was going to be abt all ur caffeine-enhanced equipment! :bsmilie:

DeSwitch said:
Now the big question. what would you do if your mom poured coffee on yr gears and damage them? cannot be angry or mad right?

Maybe one day i get really notti :devil: , then my mom will do it... :sweatsm:

wrx_sti_22b said:
Maybe one day i get really notti :devil: , then my mom will do it... :sweatsm:
Your mom read this forum? :think: :think: :think:

Just re-checked the bag again this morning. No coffee smell and looks new. This could a new communication method my Mom use to get me to wash my bag?

So bewarned to those who have smelly bag. wash them before your mom use the coffee method.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

DeSwitch said:
Just re-checked the bag again this morning. No coffee smell and looks new. This could a new communication method my Mom use to get me to wash my bag?

So bewarned to those who have smelly bag. wash them before your mom use the coffee method.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Good reason for getting new kits:bsmilie:
---------------------------------------------

Ola said:
Your mom read this forum? :think: :think: :think:

my mom going to join CS soon lor, as the oldest newbie in CS... :bsmilie:

she might even inherit my Dynax system from my old Sony F828 system when i go from Dynax back to Sony...

anyway, if u guys see a lao char bor, going around shooting macro, then u might wanna go up & say... auntie, u DCA mom sibo? :bsmilie:

jsbn said:
I'm still drooling.... 5D... :think:

Panorama and wide angles. Yummy...

Why wait? Buy it now! ;p

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
my mom going to join CS soon lor, as the oldest newbie in CS... :bsmilie:

she might even inherit my Dynax system from my old Sony F828 system when i go from Dynax back to Sony...

anyway, if u guys see a lao char bor, going around shooting macro, then u might wanna go up & say... auntie, u DCA mom sibo? :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

USM said:
Why wait? Buy it now! ;p
My 5D & f/4 Trio Lens have to wait for another year unless I suddenly got a lot of lobang at the end of the year. :bsmilie:

eugeneceh said:
Hi DeSwitch! That was a close call! Well, yah, cannot be mad with mum. Or least you can't show it. ;p For me, I will just be thankful that the gear is fine. What's done is done. Maybe just remind mum that it's expensive gear and have to be real careful when near it. ;)

what mum tell you your $$$ gear is cheap compare to her, as the saying goes "having 1 old folk in the house is like having a priceless gem".:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.