My Mobo died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This afternoon 2.12pm , my room , my mobo MSI P45 Neo 3 died. :cry:

Cause of Death : Harddisk input chipped off and sot the whole mobo .

My mobo still under warrenty. But im not sure if MSI or PC themes ( where i build my com) do cover warrenty for this kinda incident . Went cyber active to check just now, the guy say go PC themes get a 1 to 1 exchange cos still under warrenty. :dunno:

Anyone experience this before ? :cry:

any advise ?

This afternoon 2.12pm , my room , my mobo MSI P45 Neo 3 died. :cry:

Cause of Death : Harddisk input chipped off and sot the whole mobo .

My mobo still under warrenty. But im not sure if MSI or PC themes ( where i build my com) do cover warrenty for this kinda incident . Went cyber active to check just now, the guy say go PC themes get a 1 to 1 exchange cos still under warrenty. :dunno:

Anyone experience this before ? :cry:

any advise ?
Bring the warranty card and motherboard to Corbell @ Block 4012 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10, #06-04, TECHplace 1, Singapore 569628

i have reciept only ... do they accept ?

in this case, do like need come out any money ?

Call 6452 4122 to find out more.

not likely. don't tell them the mobo died cos it got shorted out by the lose wire. Just say dunno why suddenly cannot start. confirm :thumbsup: one.

are they 24-hrs . sorry if i sound abt kuku :embrass:

Contact the distro Corbell via Yoh's reply. However, their hotline only on during office hours.
Yup, like raptor1988 says, do not mention anything on tio short. Hope the MSI distro didn't surf this forum as well. lolx
They accept rma without reciept, by judging the corbell sticker on the underside of your mainboard.

Good luck to you bro. Hope your HDD data are intact as well.

just don't tell them what happen....act blur if possible :D

Contact the distro Corbell via Yoh's reply. However, their hotline only on during office hours.
Yup, like raptor1988 says, do not mention anything on tio short. Hope the MSI distro didn't surf this forum as well. lolx
They accept rma without reciept, by judging the corbell sticker on the underside of your mainboard.

Good luck to you bro. Hope your HDD data are intact as well.

my C drive gone case already..the whole thing cant read.. anyway time to change my HDD, its been 7years since i change one :embrass:

will go for WD. 250GB haha

return merchandise authorization. Ie returning the damaged mobo to the agent.

oh. but they say they testing the mobo eh. so i waited so long .. so i tell them call me when its okay, i left my whole cpu there and i pay 30bucks for taking out the mobo and everything lur and reformat i guess. but i wonder home come dont have 1 to 1 .. if they thing cant start straight no talk , just 1 to 1 exchange. :dunno:

oh. but they say they testing the mobo eh. so i waited so long .. so i tell them call me when its okay, i left my whole cpu there and i pay 30bucks for taking out the mobo and everything lur and reformat i guess. but i wonder home come dont have 1 to 1 .. if they thing cant start straight no talk , just 1 to 1 exchange. :dunno:

can take out yourself wad.. just unscrew 6 screws? i think they testing if some component of the board failed by itself or if its a user induced failure. thought you mentioned your hard disk is dead? then there's nothing to reformat. anyway when testing mobo, no need hard disk or graphic card one. Just the processor and ram enough. try not to leave your hard disc with them. later confidential data get recovered. 1 to 1 exchange only comes when there's a fault 7 days from date of purchase (must back with receipt).

I managed to get a 1 to 1 exchange for my mobo when it got died. i brought it back on the 8th day.

Last edited:
can take out yourself wad.. just unscrew 6 screws? i think they testing if some component of the board failed by itself or if its a user induced failure. thought you mentioned your hard disk is dead? then there's nothing to reformat. anyway when testing mobo, no need hard disk or graphic card one. Just the processor and ram enough. try not to leave your hard disc with them. later confidential data get recovered. 1 to 1 exchange only comes when there's a fault 7 days from date of purchase (must back with receipt).

I managed to get a 1 to 1 exchange for my mobo when it got died. i brought it back on the 8th day.

but the box stated 3 years warrenty, 2 years 1 to 1 exchange . CONDITION APPLIES ! sian..

but the box stated 3 years warrenty, 2 years 1 to 1 exchange . CONDITION APPLIES ! sian..

They'll evaluate the condition before deciding whether 1 to 1 is possible. Also, it is subjected to the availability of the replacement stock.

yes.. subjected to their own conditions. Which they do not have to reveal to you at the time of purchase. :thumbsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.