My Mini Pentax Kx collection

sbc

Jun 27, 2005
West of Singapore
Gone through some effort to get these. Missing from the collection are Black, Earth, Olive, Navy and Silver. Anyone who has a spare and would like to sell it to me, please let me know. :bsmilie:

Mini_Pentax_Kx.jpg

:bigeyes::eek::bigeyes: still have stock? or you bought everything already? :bsmilie:

dun buy so much la..
i'm still overseas..
damn..

Oh man, uber cute! :D

got stock? or you buy until no stock already?

where did you get it from!!!!?

Gone through some effort to get these. Missing from the collection are Black, Earth, Olive, Navy and Silver. Anyone who has a spare and would like to sell it to me, please let me know. :bsmilie:

Mini_Pentax_Kx.jpg

OMG.. u are tempting me to go and get one!!!! U have any spare ones for the yellow one:embrass:

Sorry, I only have one colour of each, still missing 5. I am NOT the one who bought out the stock at Vivo. :sticktong. There were still many left, but I don't think they made it thru lunch time. They seem to be very popular with young girls too, not to mention anyone who owns a Pentax camera.

Mini_Pentax_Kx.jpg

Man, didn't know you like to collect these :D I bet these K-x definitely can't take photos ;)

I don't usually collect stuff, because I don't have the space for them. But I do have Shell Ferrari model cars and plastic model planes. These Kx are just too cute to pass on! They may not take photos but sure are ice-breakers!

Argh.. make me want to go down vivio tml to try my luck.. lolx..

Man, didn't know you like to collect these :D I bet these K-x definitely can't take photos ;)

These are "reverse cameras"..you take pictures of it instead of it take pictures of you! :)
Which shop in Vivo is selling them and how much do they cost ?:rolleyes:
Thanks in advance

These are "reverse cameras"..you take pictures of it instead of it take pictures of you! :)
Which shop in Vivo is selling them and how much do they cost ?:rolleyes:
Thanks in advance

I like the term reverse camera :)

this is key chain rite? not hotshoe cover? I thought they are same

Argh.. make me want to go down vivio tml to try my luck.. lolx..

Don't bother. There are none left. In fact, the '"pentax dispenser" is now filled with some other toy. Shop manager says it will be 2 -3 weeks before the supplier comes back to refill....

these are the normal "lucky draw" turn kind of dispensers, right? can't choose color one.. see what you heng/sway get one... if SGD3 per piece.. woah SGD45 just by those there... woah... no joke..

If anyone has a spare navy blue.. I wouldn't mind buying it off you to match my K-x =p

The colour distribution is very uneven. There are some colours with plenty of stock, but others like the silver, are very hard to come by.You will get plenty of duplicates so the trick it is NOT to buy them alone but to pool with a few friends.

I want a black because my k-x is classic black. :)

If I am able to get an extra black, I will let you know.