"My Metro Memories" Photography contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this in my email few days back! :)

Thought I'd share this with everyone.
Metro's holding a photography contest at the moment.
I thought its pretty interesting cause I remember growing up and following my mum to Metro and my first toy came from Metro too. :)

If you're intersted do visit Metro's website to download the participation form too.
Here's the link! Do check it out.
PhotographContest.jpg

Last edited:
I used to shop in Metro with my mum, for christmas presents and occasions like that when I was much younger. Memories~

Cheers. ;)

aiyo metro still around lei. Compass point got one.

BHG took over a different store at Bugis. Last time called parco i think :p

Hahaha! no no...they've got more outlets around the island. One's in Paragon, one in Sengkang, one in Woodlands, and they just opened one more over the weekend at the new mall in serangoon. City Square Mall. =)

I used to shop in Metro with my mum, for christmas presents and occasions like that when I was much younger. Memories~

Cheers. ;)

Take part in the competition la. =) send in a picture that shows those memories! I'm still thinking of what to shoot... I always remember Metro cause my mum always brought me to the Far East outlet... hehehe...

Hahaha then I will need to ask my mum to accompany me to Metro (most prolly at paragon) to shop and give me some inspirations! ;)
Must be fast fast.

yes! seiyu!

9 more days to submit your entries people!
I submitted mine today... *fingers crossed* i hope i win...
Then can go gaga in their shoes, make-up and fragrance departments... hehehe...

Hey guys, lucky me that i came in first hopefully someone in clubsnap here won the 2nd & 3rd price.

Regards
Cohen

:bsmilie: Congratulations. Good Job. Would you like to share with us your winning entry?

My entry was one of the five consolation prizes which will be printed in 8R prints and put up for public voting in Metro at City Square this weekend.
The highest voted image will win another $300 Metro shopping voucher.

Hi, I won the second prize. :)
FabienCohen you got 1st prize? Which photo you took?
Actually can check out the photo at facebook. Just google "metro singapore facebook" ;)

Metro...! I miss the one at Marina Square last time...:(

Here is my humble pic.:embrass:

Tanzl / Dave, kindly share yours as well

IMG_6018-1-1.jpg

This is my picture.
xiaobai.jpg

I saw you mentioned dream too. Maybe they like dream this year :bsmilie:

Your pics are one of the few that caught my attention. Glad yours came in 2nd.

Regards
Cohen

Thanks. Any C&C?
Planning on how to spend it. Haha.

are we allow to take photos inside metro? rem my friend being asked not too in some shopping centre. :)

Tanzl,
That depends on my wife :cry:

Dino,
I read the T & C it didn't indicate contestant are not allow to shoot inside Metro. Just do it discreetly, for me when i see something i like then i'll pull out my cam & complete it in secs

Regards
Cohen

Status
Not open for further replies.