my loving Xiaoting Mei Mei

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
Managed to lure my XMM out of her short "retirement" for a shoot ....:heart:
still incredibly loving and charming .... ;p

xt4081.jpg

Yeah man, probably the recent bad weather. :cool: Punggol, right?

laughs! he wanted me to have that expression! :) lalala :)

甜蜜蜜 
你笑得甜蜜蜜
好像花兒開在春風裡 
開在春風裡

xt4435.jpg

hmm..
pardon me but she somehow looks aunty...:sweat:

hmm..
pardon me but she somehow looks aunty...:sweat:
dont be rude .... how do u feel if i said you look like a complete numbskull :nono:

dont be rude .... how do u feel if i said you look like a complete numbskull :nono:

Just putting my thoughts into perspective la.

Some comment nice while others will also comment the opposite so it's fair game.
Why so defensive when it comes to XMM?

Some comment nice while others will also comment the opposite so it's fair game.

Obviously you did realise that your comment was the opposite of nice and yet you decided to declare your lunatic thought into perspective here ..... no, this is not a game :nono:

all comments when made with regards to PHOTOGRAPHY.. should be just that.

not the model. to do so is considered immensely rude, whether it is xmm or not. you won't comment that a beggar looks malnourished in a street shot, or that a ballet dancer looks overly rotund, would you? the issue here is that the photographer put up the picture. if the model put up the picture then by all means, comment on her posing, comment on her looks, comment on whatever she can possibly control; but here is asking for critique on photographer skill, so things like lighting, composition, pp come into play.

NVM , I M HAPPY!!!!
e_2219copycopy.jpg

NVM , I M HAPPY!!!!
e_2219copycopy.jpg

To me compliments are given when due.
Simple as that,nothing worth bickering about.

Status
Not open for further replies.