my lousy newbie chinese garden shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

S11loop

Feb 11, 2005
Pasir Ris
this are some of the work i produce after 2 months into photography

have shown some of this to my friend and some to my PG friends well some like it some say why this part that part abit dark but look at it overall is nice ?? well its the kind of presentation i want to give and FYI i have burn away abt 4-5 frames on shooting a few picture here in my overall collection of chinese garden as i am a flim shooter ... ( heartache so will be more and MORE careful in the future right now i think until my hair turns white liao people dont believe my age when i tell them !)

haha enough of the talking c*ck below some pic appriciate or not just tell me how u feel as i am still learning to meet the standard

4.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

hope i have not throw the face of flim shooter ;p

I like 2nd pic :). The composition is simple and the detail of the texture is very interesting. :thumbsup:

Batch one No 3 pic is nicely taken...upsidedown makes it seemingly more intresting...

I don't like it upside down....but I like your upright version in the landscape forum. Film really gives vibrant and detailed pictures, I might want to try. :)

Kavana said:
I don't like it upside down....but I like your upright version in the landscape forum. Film really gives vibrant and detailed pictures, I might want to try. :)
lol , in the landscape forum also upside down haha thats another way i wanna try to present ;p

jodie_tan said:
Batch one No 3 pic is nicely taken...upsidedown makes it seemingly more intresting...
thanks for the frank comment

Joko1974 said:
I like 2nd pic :). The composition is simple and the detail of the texture is very interesting. :thumbsup:
thanks!

SniperD said:
good to see film again :)

more or less the shots are okie, next up is a theme.
haha , u also using flim ? what kind of theme u suggest ? havent thought of any yet ...

nice colours..what film and lens did u use?

using EF 28-105 f3.5 MK1 with EW-63II flim using fuji reala 100

try to give a title to each shot so that people will know your objective of the shot.

Kavana said:

i agree with u. I prefer upright for this photo, cause there is wave in water that makes looks strange.:) the rest is not lousy.

hi pal,

ur shots are not lousy at all, in fact they are nice :thumbsup:

just that personally prefer the #3 photo to be in upright position too :bsmilie:
but ofcos, as long as we enjoy the process, we can compose our photo in whatever way we like :)

What scanner u used to scan in the negs/prints? I can never get my scanned negs to look that sharp...sian...

LOL not that sharp , my skill not gd enough ... the scanning is gd and is done by one of the member here call KEX his lab is at bedok north

i think the shots are pretty cool.... my fav's no.2. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.