Nov 22, 2003
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
Fitzand_09_Sep_07__01.jpg

Fitzand_09_Sep_07__02.jpg

Fitzand_09_Sep_07__05.jpg

... updated : add a FE2 shot as well :p

Fitzand_11_Sept_07__01.jpg

Cute boy. He really knows how to pose in front of the camera.

Thanks. Pose? I wish he would pose for me. Had to try all sorts of tricks to get the right 'action' :sweat: ... until he got pissed and gave me the :nono: look

taking kids pictures is a good way to earn shutter count... without going burst mode...

Lovely series.

:thumsup: skin tones and great colours. Its always satisfying to see a well captured expression on a kid's face :)

Love all. The 2nd one is so cheeky. Haha damn cute.

Thanks

Love The Colours! ^____^
I wish i could marry him... :(

:eek: He is underaged! How about his dad instead? :embrass:

Lovely series.

:thumsup: skin tones and great colours. Its always satisfying to see a well captured expression on a kid's face :)

Thanks

kawaii-ee!

Thank you too

Best baby pics I have seen!!!

I very much like the first one. The rest are also good. I thought that last one was not bad, perhaps may benefit from less head room. Also, the first series, just to pick a little, izzit just a hair too warm?

BTW, looks like a future photographic enthusiast ....

Best baby pics I have seen!!!

I very much like the first one. The rest are also good. I thought that last one was not bad, perhaps may benefit from less head room. Also, the first series, just to pick a little, izzit just a hair too warm?

BTW, looks like a future photographic enthusiast ....

Thanks. There are lots of better baby pics here lah.

As for the warm tone, yeah ... deliberately PP them this way, bit different from the usual ones I do. More in his webbie www.fitzand.com ;)

:bigeyes: Im born on 4 Jan. Capricorn babies are damn smart one :bsmilie: Bright future ahead :thumbsup: Im very impressed and inspired by your documentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.