my little walk

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0n9

Jul 15, 2004
Clementi
hi guys.. still new to photography so.. how about some comments on these few photos of mine? thx alot!!

Cheers

#1 - white among the green

white-flower.jpg

#2 - life among stone

flower-in-wall.jpg

#3 - signboard

signboard.jpg

#4 - abandoned

lonely-bball-court.jpg

#5 - lonely lamp post

lonely-lamp-post.jpg

shot on negatives? :)

#1 could do with a bit less DOF. #2 could zoom in a bit more. And thrash #4, imo it doesn't work.

yep.. they are on negatives..

khairi, for "abandoned" other than flash, it was mostly the lighting at the bball court, yellowish light

foxtwo, mind explaining why it doesnt pass? :)

thx for ur comments

r0n9 said:
yep.. they are on negatives..

khairi, for "abandoned" other than flash, it was mostly the lighting at the bball court, yellowish light

foxtwo, mind explaining why it doesnt pass? :)

thx for ur comments

Your combination of flash & the court lighting gives it the unsightly bright reflection. And even though ur pic is small, can already see it is a bit blur. Expected if i presume correctly u shot without support.

I would try for another angle, if possible to eliminate the reflection to as minimal as possible. Use support & dun use flash too.

I like the inclusion of the tree at the background. If I could, I'd try backing off and reshoot in either landscape or portrait in WA to include only the basketball board thingy (sorry, can't remember wat it's called at the moment, :sweat: ) and the tree.

Should get something like a yellow-cast stand & tree side-by-side, with the backgroud utterly black. Worth a look, i think.

Try having another go at that if you like. :)

i see.. heh thanks alot.. will go and hav another shot at it..

Status
Not open for further replies.