My Life THEN & NOW - a TODAY photo contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clause 13 seems very fierce.... But still it looks interesting.

price of fame. question is how much can be earned?

Clause 13 seems very fierce.... But still it looks interesting.

After reading through the terms and condition, I am definitely going to give this a miss.
Just don't like the way they put it to the interested participants... sounds so threatening:sticktong
:thumbsd:

basically they will own the rights to the photos now and forever. who`s to say there wont be another picture like the one below,
national_geographic_magazine_cover_girl_Sharbat_Gula_1985.jpg

guess i will take part for the fun of it :) already had the photos ready for submission taken last week (by chance... before i know about this competition).

guess i will take part for the fun of it :) already had the photos ready for submission taken last week (by chance... before i know about this competition).

care to share ur pics here ma?

the terms and condition made it as if we are slaves of them le....
"The participant hereby expressly waives any moral
rights which the participant may have or be entitled
under any such legislation now existing or in the
future enacted in any part of the world."

And they mentioned any part of the world a few times...

lol i used to go there for movies too. nice memories.

i missed the bowling alley too! used to go there after sch with my classmates :bsmilie: but must say... the bowling lane and bowling ball condition not very good, in fact i still remember getting a few cuts from the bowling ball hole (cos some parts of it got chipped off and are rather sharp) but then... back then... its one of the cheapest bowling alley which a student can afford to play a game or two. :)

i missed the bowling alley too! used to go there after sch with my classmates :bsmilie: but must say... the bowling lane and bowling ball condition not very good, in fact i still remember getting a few cuts from the bowling ball hole (cos some parts of it got chipped off and are rather sharp) but then... back then... its one of the cheapest bowling alley which a student can afford to play a game or two. :)

LoL really? I used to go there too, but i found the price expensive and I didn't play there. It was only few years later during poly I started playing bowling haha. That time I'm only a primary school student lol. Love going there for KFC though!

LoL really? I used to go there too, but i found the price expensive and I didn't play there. It was only few years later during poly I started playing bowling haha. That time I'm only a primary school student lol. Love going there for KFC though!

i think each game was $1.90-$2.50? Can't rem already. But it was in my secondary sch days then :p

basically they will own the rights to the photos now and forever. who`s to say there wont be another picture like the one below,
national_geographic_magazine_cover_girl_Sharbat_Gula_1985.jpg

erm... do you have the rights to post this pic without giving due credit to the rightful owner of this shot? :nono:

Hee OT too..
But I used to go to the arcade, on the 2nd flr of the NTUC opposite the cinema..anyone?:bsmilie:

lol point 13 doesnt sound very appealing

Status
Not open for further replies.