My Lens Cap


Status
Not open for further replies.

ptred

New Member
Nov 9, 2004
35
0
0
#1
This post may seem boliao (sorry hor), but i jus wan to ask something.



The above was taken with the lens cap on my bed and flash on. Guess it's overexposed from the histogram.

Are the spots dust particles on my lens?
 

ptred

New Member
Nov 9, 2004
35
0
0
#4
I tried using the lens hood supplied with the cam.. Got a shadow in the middle bottom instead. :(
 

Miao

Senior Member
Nov 3, 2004
1,069
1
38
#5
1234567890
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#6
ptred said:
I tried using the lens hood supplied with the cam.. Got a shadow in the middle bottom instead. :(
That's probably due to your flash :)
 

benny

Senior Member
Nov 13, 2002
2,366
1
38
48
Tokyo, Japan
Visit site
#7
I can't seem to see any pictures. Only the image hosted by clubsnap photograhy galleries sign.

Cheers,
 

ptred

New Member
Nov 9, 2004
35
0
0
#8
benny said:
I can't seem to see any pictures. Only the image hosted by clubsnap photograhy galleries sign.

Cheers,
Tt's wierd.. Looks ok to me... :dunno:
 

baileys1

New Member
Jul 28, 2003
199
0
0
#9
Use a ext flash if u are using the len hood to overcome the shadows. :D
 

ptred

New Member
Nov 9, 2004
35
0
0
#10
baileys1 said:
Use a ext flash if u are using the len hood to overcome the shadows. :D
Thanks baileys1

Hw much will an average flash cost?
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom