my keyboard's a mess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liionel

Jun 4, 2007
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
can someone piece it back for me?
keyboard003-1copy2.jpg

just kidding! C&C very much welcomed! :)

cheerio!

can someone piece it back for me?
keyboard003-1copy2.jpg

just kidding! C&C very much welcomed! :)

cheerio!

I like this shoot. You must have take a lot of effort to take apart the keyboard :) Is that your keyboard?

i like the shot, the concept (i think i saw similar ones before though, but not saying that u're a copycat) n the mood/feeling evoked (messiness, etc.), but it seems on my uncalibrated monitor that u have quite a bit of blown out highlights... :dunno:

still like it overall though.. :)

There's a greenish cast to the shadows... and the few hints of orange (colour of table underneath) distracts a bit.

It's an Apple's keyboard! Muahahaha!

The shadows are a bit distracting. Color could be better. I like the composition.

There's a greenish cast to the shadows... and the few hints of orange (colour of table underneath) distracts a bit.

It's an Apple's keyboard! Muahahaha!

yes its apple! and hmm, yeah just realised theres a greenish cast. must have been because my walls green. and yea theres my table below!

will take note next time. thanks!

i like the shot, the concept (i think i saw similar ones before though, but not saying that u're a copycat) n the mood/feeling evoked (messiness, etc.), but it seems on my uncalibrated monitor that u have quite a bit of blown out highlights... :dunno:

still like it overall though.. :)

hmm, i think i did fine with the highlights! but as others have said, my white balance is abit off. :)

thanks for your kind words!

final.jpg

i did another version, this time i tried to remove the greenish cast, but now is there a bluish cast? :dunno:

feedback is welcomed! :)

yup i prefer the 1st one too.. :)

Try Hitting lights on it. Try Purple? Then you WB back and see the effect. ;-p

Hehe, oops, I just let a tip out of the bag. Ok lah, what are forums for. ;-p

Status
Not open for further replies.