my keyboard's a mess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2006
can someone piece it back for me?

just kidding! C&C very much welcomed! :)

cheerio!
I like this shoot. You must have take a lot of effort to take apart the keyboard :) Is that your keyboard?

SolBadGuy

Nov 5, 2006
i like the shot, the concept (i think i saw similar ones before though, but not saying that u're a copycat) n the mood/feeling evoked (messiness, etc.), but it seems on my uncalibrated monitor that u have quite a bit of blown out highlights... :dunno:

still like it overall though.. :)

cjtune

Mar 20, 2006
There's a greenish cast to the shadows... and the few hints of orange (colour of table underneath) distracts a bit.

It's an Apple's keyboard! Muahahaha!

Dec 2, 2006
The shadows are a bit distracting. Color could be better. I like the composition.

liionel

Jun 4, 2007
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
There's a greenish cast to the shadows... and the few hints of orange (colour of table underneath) distracts a bit.

It's an Apple's keyboard! Muahahaha!
yes its apple! and hmm, yeah just realised theres a greenish cast. must have been because my walls green. and yea theres my table below!

will take note next time. thanks!

liionel

Jun 4, 2007
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
i like the shot, the concept (i think i saw similar ones before though, but not saying that u're a copycat) n the mood/feeling evoked (messiness, etc.), but it seems on my uncalibrated monitor that u have quite a bit of blown out highlights... :dunno:

still like it overall though.. :)
hmm, i think i did fine with the highlights! but as others have said, my white balance is abit off. :)

thanks for your kind words!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom