my JBP shots


Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare

New Member
Jan 24, 2002
1,734
0
0
38
Bukit Batok West Avenue 2
public.fotki.com
2nd pic can correct the colour a bit... looks a bit blue...

The one that is same as mine, a bit blur... Hmmm... focus on subject the reframe? Very high contrast, should be too difficult for consumer DCs...

The last one...Quite a lot of the birdie has been choped off, personally I feel there's too much space on top.

The mandarin dark may look nicer with a lower perspective? Try some fill flash?

I also newbie lah... this is what I think...
 

Flare

New Member
Jan 24, 2002
1,734
0
0
38
Bukit Batok West Avenue 2
public.fotki.com
Originally posted by siron
Nice.....birds are nice to take picture! Hmmm I might wanna go Jurong bird park for my next shooting!
Hee Hee... Yeppie99 shoot until no memory ah... and I shot over 150 pictures... and Tomshen shot almost a gig of pictures.... And these are the better pictures we got... so be warned...
 

yeppie99

New Member
Feb 26, 2002
307
0
0
37
community.webshots.com
yah lor.... basket i dring 64mb only. halfway through the journey keep deleting oredi. maybe deleted some gd shots oso dunno. wah that tomshen really power. 340mb MD + ImageTank. Downloaded twice somemore.
 

Bluestrike

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
4,784
0
0
43
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by yeppie99
yah lor.... basket i dring 64mb only. halfway through the journey keep deleting oredi. maybe deleted some gd shots oso dunno. wah that tomshen really power. 340mb MD + ImageTank. Downloaded twice somemore.
Heheee.. that will teach you....
64MB is not enough.....

Anyway, want to have a godd again this Sat?
 

siewsphone

New Member
Feb 7, 2002
613
0
0
40
Visit site
Sigh...EXAM come liao, can not go out shoot liao.....
 

yeppie99

New Member
Feb 26, 2002
307
0
0
37
community.webshots.com
Originally posted by Bluestrike

Heheee.. that will teach you....
64MB is not enough.....

Anyway, want to have a godd again this Sat?
sure! JBP again? but now i have to make a tough decision.
1) Take half day leave.
2)Go at noon and miss half the action.
 

Bluestrike

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
4,784
0
0
43
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by yeppie99


sure! JBP again? but now i have to make a tough decision.
1) Take half day leave.
2)Go at noon and miss half the action.
Hahhaaa...
Well... the decsion lie with you........
 

yeppie99

New Member
Feb 26, 2002
307
0
0
37
community.webshots.com
argh! tempt me!...... go on........... damn its gonna be half day leave less for me this year. or would u guys be shooting till afternoon?
 

Bluestrike

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
4,784
0
0
43
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by yeppie99
argh! tempt me!...... go on........... damn its gonna be half day leave less for me this year. or would u guys be shooting till afternoon?
Don't think so.
I think we'll be staying until abt 1+ then off we go.
So this is just a short outing thus not plubish on the main.

Anyway, you let mi know if you coming.
 

yeppie99

New Member
Feb 26, 2002
307
0
0
37
community.webshots.com
Originally posted by Bluestrike

Don't think so.
I think we'll be staying until abt 1+ then off we go.
So this is just a short outing thus not plubish on the main.

Anyway, you let mi know if you coming.
ok keep u informed.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.