My ICT unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

icecold

Oct 14, 2003
Eastern part of SIN
Hello world..

just received my ICT unit [ Applied Behaviourial Science Dept (ABSD) ]
Any idea what do they do??? Wanna prepare myself for it...

Thanks in advance!!

analyse the soldiers to see what they are fit to do.. kinda like the situational test you took in BMT to decide whether they should throw you into SISPEC or OCS..

hmm sounds like lobo unit.. ;)

user111 said:
hmm sounds like lobo unit.. ;)

Ya. He is to figure out why he is in a lobo unit using the 'Applied Behaviourial Science' technique. :bsmilie:

icecold said:
Hello world..

just received my ICT unit [ Applied Behaviourial Science Dept (ABSD) ]
Any idea what do they do??? Wanna prepare myself for it...

Thanks in advance!!
hahaha... ABSD, aka lobo unit!!! :bsmilie:

understand from my friend (who also kana this posting... last time OCS instructor during NSF) think that you would be one of those visiting instructors to BMTC to conduct aptitude test on the recruits.

no need to carry gun one!!! hahaha :thumbsup:

Cactus jACK said:
hahaha... ABSD, aka lobo unit!!! :bsmilie:

understand from my friend (who also kana this posting... last time OCS instructor during NSF) think that you would be one of those visiting instructors to BMTC to conduct aptitude test on the recruits.

no need to carry gun one!!! hahaha :thumbsup:

mmmm.... sounds like me (formerly BMTC instructor).

Unless otherwise stated... attire is Civilian!!! =)

King Tiger said:
Ya man, insist on S.O.C test every month and IPPT and unarm combat everyweek, if fail, go to S.O.C. RT. :devil:

so individualistic ;(

every year ask for high key. every other year volunteer for oversea training. if no oversea ask for BPT. nothing to do ask for live firing range. ;p

hwchoy said:
so individualistic ;(

every year ask for high key. every other year volunteer for oversea training. if no oversea ask for BPT. nothing to do ask for live firing range. ;p

Might as well sign-on with army, stay in camp everyday, do duty and marry your M16. :bsmilie:

King Tiger said:
Ya man, insist on S.O.C test every month and IPPT and unarm combat everyweek, if fail, go to S.O.C. RT. :devil:
King Tiger you are the CAN!!! :thumbsup: With you protecting our country, we have no fear!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

recently SAF changed the SBO style ..looks more like US marines. :thumbsup: i think it will feel more comfortable. how i wish we had it back then. and not to mention the helmet headlight and goggles..which SAF never supplied

FH2000 not bad. ;)

With the new SBO, I thought it looks better. Camel pack at the back, want to drink water, juz pull and suck. Looks flatter and it'll be easier for us rifleman to run without 2 water bottles at the back bumpin' around or no fear of running into branches and ur back pouch gets caught on branches and pulls u back.

jsbn said:
FH2000 not bad. ;)

With the new SBO, I thought it looks better. Camel pack at the back, want to drink water, juz pull and suck. Looks flatter and it'll be easier for us rifleman to run without 2 water bottles at the back bumpin' around or no fear of running into branches and ur back pouch gets caught on branches and pulls u back.
wow.. the new SBO so nice one?

Status
Not open for further replies.