My humble timepieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bEnd1ck

May 10, 2008
behind the viewfinder
www.flickr.com
Sharing a few shots of my watches done over the weekend.

3241451315_aeb45f18a4_o.jpg

3240765582_2ac160b076_o.jpg

3241451427_1a20f0f003_o.jpg

3239929861_c398bcbc8c_o.jpg

3242285690_559a511e09_o.jpg

I think it's awesome!!
Beautiful pictures u had taken!
Nice...
:thumbsup:

u left out some scratches in pic 4. :D

u almost blow out the bezel for pic 1. pic 3 is the coolest. really looks like the jap watch mag sia. hahaha.

Nice pics and cool watches. Try to align the hands to 10:10 for a more pleasing look :)

Nice pics and cool watches. Try to align the hands to 10:10 for a more pleasing look :)

Thanks. Previously tried to set to 10:10 for photo taking. But I slow la, when i get the shot I want, is like 10.20 or 10.30 liow. hahaha :bsmilie:... So I lazy to set nowadays.

good suggestion.

Nice work on the watches but the overlapping art work is a bit too much for me....

Thanks.. On second thoughts, ya the overlapping is abit messy. I'll need to study how others did it so nicely. hehe.

u left out some scratches in pic 4. :D

u almost blow out the bezel for pic 1. pic 3 is the coolest. really looks like the jap watch mag sia. hahaha.

Thanks for pointing out the blown out on pic1.
Pic3 background is really a jap watch magazine which I bought the last time I went. haha.

One more try.

3246403027_bdc4a7332c_o.jpg

Wipe those salty sea water off your submariner!

you are too modest, some great watches you have there.
mind sharing what camera/ lens and setting you used?

you are too modest, some great watches you have there.
mind sharing what camera/ lens and setting you used?

haha. It really is some humble pieces if you look at what those guys in watch forums have in their collection.

Using Canon 50D with 24-70mm lens, with flash + continuous flourescent lighting.
Shutter speed about 1/80, F between 5.6-8, iso between 250-320. Handheld (lazy to use tripod) hehe.

bro why you put your expensive rolax on kitchan towel in one of the photos? or am i mistaken?

Very nice pics....well done

Oh shrucks~ Now where is my Casio~:embrass:
Great shots. looks like those in their product catalogue...:bsmilie:

nice fine timepieces you have there! yup.. not the top-of-the-lines as you replied.. but still...... =)

i'm saving up thinking of getting a middle-end one (entry level jaeger le coultre or rolex? maurice lacriox? haha~) for impt functions.. but i figure i won't bear to part my moolah in the end.. *lol*

anyway.. photographically speaking.. watch the base that your watches are sitting on.. esp the ball&ross watch.. the base is cropped and looks very "off"..

bro why you put your expensive rolax on kitchan towel in one of the photos? or am i mistaken?

It my white pillow case ;P , Didnt have a proper light tent, and too lazy to diy one.

Oh shrucks~ Now where is my Casio~:embrass:
Great shots. looks like those in their product catalogue...:bsmilie:
Thanks, but my shots no fight la. May look ok for screen size only. Those professional product catalogues ones, are good enough to blow up for advert on double decker buses one leh. Mine cannot. haha

nice fine timepieces you have there! yup.. not the top-of-the-lines as you replied.. but still...... =)

i'm saving up thinking of getting a middle-end one (entry level jaeger le coultre or rolex? maurice lacriox? haha~) for impt functions.. but i figure i won't bear to part my moolah in the end.. *lol*

anyway.. photographically speaking.. watch the base that your watches are sitting on.. esp the ball&ross watch.. the base is cropped and looks very "off"..

Thanks for pointing out. Hope you get your beloved timepiece soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.