my guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha... this is one interesting thread that evolves from photography to guitars! Not saying that it had went ballistically OT, but the mere beauty of a simple photograph evokes surreal love and affection. :thumbsup:

I better dig out mine for some dusting! :bsmilie:

i agree with you guys all the way.. from the wood of guitars and from the simple beauty of a photo. :) i hope you guys post your pics of your guitars as well...
tnx

i think most people dont understand why guitarists buy new instruments when they already have a good old one. its just the different feel, the different experience, and the ability of a new instrument that makes one pick up learning music again

Agreed. It's not like buying a new lens. :bsmilie:

I'm a drummer in church and I have a band-mate who has at least 10 guitars.

Neways, love the tones of the photo. Feel that throwing a little bit more light on the strings would be nice, because there's quite a bit of fall-off between the neck and just before the bridge.

@calebk

tnx man or ur comment on the pix.. anyway, ur friend is a collector of guitars or he just loves each one of them? well, thats the beauty and art of being a musician... in our case... lots of accessories in the camera bag lens, filters, batt etc... and some photographers i know have 2 or more camera bags....:)
tnx again

@calebk

tnx man or ur comment on the pix.. anyway, ur friend is a collector of guitars or he just loves each one of them? well, thats the beauty and art of being a musician... in our case... lots of accessories in the camera bag lens, filters, batt etc... and some photographers i know have 2 or more camera bags....:)
tnx again

He's a musician. Haha. Again it's recognised that each guitar will have a unique tone and purpose, for a different genre. Sometimes you can use that Fender Telecaster, and sometimes the tone just isn't full enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.