Status
Not open for further replies.

innovas1

Jun 6, 2003
SG
erm... taken one yr ago... :embrass:

2.jpg

1.jpg

For first pic, you could have zoom in a bit and recompose the shot such that it covers the couple's side faces.

For 2nd pic, it's out of focus. You can see that the trees behind appeared focus but the couple was not.

Hope you don't mind the critics.

Virgo said:
For first pic, you could have zoom in a bit and recompose the shot such that it covers the couple's side faces.

For 2nd pic, it's out of focus. You can see that the trees behind appeared focus but the couple was not.

Hope you don't mind the critics.

its ok.. I was using her digital cam for the first time :embrass: (dunno how to use it then) and it hangs after every shot and sometimes i didnt capture the moments i wanted..

innovas1 said:
its ok.. I was using her digital cam for the first time :embrass: (dunno how to use it then) and it hangs after every shot and sometimes i didnt capture the moments i wanted..

I can tell that the couple are not local :)...because the guy is wearing a typical Filipino suit for wedding, i cant be wrong ;) ..good shots :D

tolitz said:
I can tell that the couple are not local :)...because the guy is wearing a typical Filipino suit for wedding, i cant be wrong ;) ..good shots :D

Thanks.. ;p

u r good :thumbsup: .. he is a filipino and she is a chinese national.. :)

innovas1 said:
Thanks.. ;p

u r good :thumbsup: .. he is a filipino and she is a chinese national.. :)

;) ...how long you've been shooting wedding?.. are u organizing one?..if yes pls let me know i need a wedding folios .

tolitz said:
;) ...how long you've been shooting wedding?.. are u organizing one?..if yes pls let me know i need a wedding folios .

hahaha :bsmilie: i have shooting wedding photos since I was a kid! ;p But most of the times, no one said my pics are good.. :embrass: ;p
I just shoot for friends and relatives.. Maybe i can try to organise one wedding kind.. Need to find suits and gowns.. very expensive lei.. :think: :sweat:

innovas1 said:
hahaha :bsmilie: i have shooting wedding photos since I was a kid! ;p But most of the times, no one said my pics are good.. :embrass: ;p
I just shoot for friends and relatives.. Maybe i can try to organise one wedding kind.. Need to find suits and gowns.. very expensive lei.. :think: :sweat:

yeah! i guess :)..i have shoot a friends wedding (first time lah!)
and yes its exhausted for the first timer .

http://www.photonski.com/tolitz/W_1

its underexposed here:
3.jpg

can u see the price tag? :bsmilie:
4.jpg

innovas1 said:
woa.. u r better than me! :sweatsm: :rolleyes:

no lah!! ;) you're good also..actually i have a lot of fresh ideas for outdoor wedding photos, the problem is the ouple doesnt want to pose some odd/different pose, they just say " can we just make a simple one" so everything was so simple then :)..thats the problem when you are shooting mid-aged couple they dont like to experiment hek! hek! ... would you mind to share some of your galleries to look at..:)

tolitz said:
no lah!! ;) you're good also..actually i have a lot of fresh ideas for outdoor wedding photos, the problem is the ouple doesnt want to pose some odd/different pose, they just say " can we just make a simple one" so everything was so simple then :)..thats the problem when you are shooting mid-aged couple they dont like to experiment hek! hek! ... would you mind to share some of your galleries to look at..:)

hehehe :bsmilie: u will be beaten up if they hear u say they are old.. :bigeyes:

i don't have a gallery la.. :embrass: Need to pay $$$.. :sweatsm: If u can find a free gallery for me, then i post up for u to see..

innovas1 said:
hehehe :bsmilie: u will be beaten up if they hear u say they are old.. :bigeyes:

i don't have a gallery la.. :embrass: Need to pay $$$.. :sweatsm: If u can find a free gallery for me, then i post up for u to see..

u can try our own website..take note this website is not for the pro..just for the newbies like us :)..its free just register its owned by my friend.

www.photonski.com/register

Status
Not open for further replies.