My God, Tian Wei is putting up a strong fight against world number 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZHANG Yining
4-1 (13:11 12:14 14:12 12:10 13:11 )

Sian......but Tian Wei really put up a GREAT FIGHT, look at the scores! Every game is a deuce!

This girl is one for the future! Absolutely great fighting spirit!

Seems like she is the 1 of the only few girls in the world that can trouble Zhang Yining. Quite stunning the scores, so close yet so far.

Zhang yining always seems unbeatable , hope to see world number 2 Guo Yue overturn her in the finals.

Actually Tianwei stood a better chance against Yining than Jia Wei did. Which was why the SG team was shaken after CN team changed their team lineup order - they were trying to pit TW against YN.

TW won YN before in some game in the past.

Even Jia Wei didn't stand a chance against ZHANG Yining.

yup, Tianwei really have nerves of steel.

u can see in all her matches. She doesn't collapse mentally ever. She misses shots, but she never lets it bother her and her standard is always pretty consistent.

I saw the game..bet TW and YN. Got to say TW did very well. As TW said in the end it was about who wanted to win more and had the better fighting spirit. TW had the techniques and skill. Think she can do us proud in 2012 games. Hmmm ... for the time being JW is up against YN next. I do hope for a upset and JW wins.

Actually Tianwei stood a better chance against Yining than Jia Wei did. Which was why the SG team was shaken after CN team changed their team lineup order - they were trying to pit TW against YN.

TW won YN before in some game in the past.

TW won the gold against YN in the world champ this year :thumbsup:

SG won first game :) 3-3 in second game now.

Saw in another thread that SG will be playing for 3rd place liow.

Yup, lost to Zhang Yining.

The team as a whole have already done us proud, anything else will be the EXTRA icing on the cake :)

Well of course there's the debate abt FT :p hehe :)

My own unsubstantiated view is if Wang Nan wins Guo Yue, LJW has a better chance at bronze.

Oops what I meant was if Wang Nan loses :p

Oops what I meant was if Wang Nan loses :p

Dun think LJW stands a chance against either of them! It will be diff stiry if it is FTW she will have a better chance!:bsmilie:

Anyone knows why they keep saying its WN's last olympics? Is there an age limit or something?

Anyone knows why they keep saying its WN's last olympics? Is there an age limit or something?

very likely she won't be around for the next olympics. She should be 34 by then? Probably busy taking care of her kids. Plus she's not the no.1 anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.