My FZ3 pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

nova_nebula

Mar 27, 2004
My 1st try at posting pics on forum. What's your view?

9456P1000833.jpg

Did you take any pic of those ray of light sipping through the cloud towards those islands? Think it gonna be beautiful.

As for your pic, I quite like the colour. Very pleasing to view la!

rhair78 said:
The pic is ok.. but no focus point..

hmmm, the focal is actually the ray of sunlight eminating from the heavy clouds and the jetty hut. But somehow, it didn't comes true clear enough for this reduced size pic. :think: I see there is pixelation here where the original didn't have. think my upload is a tad too big too. much appreciated for response. :)

nice shot, very dreamy look.

LifeWorld said:
Those ray are stronger now. But the high saturation makes it looks very dramatic. hmmm. I like those ray, but not the saturation. How huh?

Did you use a Cir PL? I took something like that with a Cir PL on.

23.jpg

In case you can't see, click on this link .

Cheers
John

waiaung, wow! you really changed the weather. its was nice serene and now looks like storm is brewing. looks good acutally. however, the sunray should come down straight like the original as there's nothing in the cloud to reflect/bend the light to an angle. give it a try again? this make the boat and beach brighter to show where there's no cloud cover there. :good:

Thanks.

Well, i mean this is just an example of how we can make pictures look more interesting using Adobe PhotoShop. So last night, when i saw your picture, I asked myself, "What could i do to improve this picture?" and i played around with your image for like 5~10 mins.

Since I wasnt professionally trained in Photography, I do rely on Digital Image Processing. Hope you get my message. Cheers!
:sweatsm:

Not a bad try on the PS. Maybe you can make diffuse glow. So that the image wun look unfocus. :think:

It will be beter is the boat is sharper. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.