My Friends R Gays/Lesbians!!!

Ur reaction after ue friend told u they r gays/lesbians & is in love with u.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
peppercrab1 said:
a delicious sandwich, no doubt.....:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

ya... i always felt better when i know i am the main course in the sandwich... :bsmilie: esp 2 nice looking girls...

but if i happen to be between 1 butch & 1 les... i think i'll tell the butch to take a hike somewhere... somewhere... opposite direction where i going with the les... :bsmilie:

jOhO said:
so do u prefer the bread, or the meat. :devil:

topic getting abit explicit hor :bsmilie:

i dont like the bread to go with meaty fillings
esp today, i feel like having vege kinda sandwiches.
hmm cant do without the mayo :think:

furrycake said:
topic getting abit explicit hor :bsmilie:

i dont like the bread to go with meaty fillings
esp today, i feel like having vege kinda sandwiches.
hmm cant do without the mayo :think:

hmm... i prefer buns over bread anytime lor... bread is too flat for my liking... but definitely not any hot dog buns... :sweat:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hmm... i prefer buns over bread anytime lor... bread is too flat for my liking... but definitely not any hot dog buns... :sweat:

hmm no wonder they make Chun Li with the two big buns over her head hor.
i have opposite taste as you, i love hot dog buns :lovegrin:

furrycake said:
hmm no wonder they make Chun Li with the two big buns over her head hor.
i have opposite taste as you, i love hot dog buns :lovegrin:

and i know u love those cheesy sausages rite... with those... ooohhhh hot white cheese splurting out when you bite them... :sweatsm:

hmm all this food talk making me hungry, lunch time anybody?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
and i know u love those cheesy sausages rite... with those... ooohhhh hot white cheese splurting out when you bite them... :sweatsm:

hmm all this food talk making me hungry, lunch time anybody?

nah im not a big fan of sausage, let alone cheesy ones.
i prefer veges to meat, seriously :)
i cant do without mayo though. i havent made my speciality sandwich in a long time. im a big fan of mayo, seriously. no wonder i'm getting fat :cry:

furrycake said:
nah im not a big fan of sausage, let alone cheesy ones.
i prefer veges to meat, seriously :)
i cant do without mayo though. i havent made my speciality sandwich in a long time. im a big fan of mayo, seriously. no wonder i'm getting fat :cry:

u still owe me tat sandwich hor... :think:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u still owe me tat sandwich hor... :think:

that crab + minced carrot + mayo one? see how lor.
hey people talk about gays & lesbians , we digressed until food :bsmilie:
offtopic le ;p

Won't bat an eyelid. I didn't meet these people during my adolescence, where a lot of gender roles and identity are confused during the journey of self discovery at puberty. Meeting these people at adult means they are who they are. I have a close friend who's gay. He remains my close friend and had stuck with me through the darkest times of my life, just like my other close friends. They're not "icky" as stereotypically painted in media, they're not promiscuous, desperate or eager to physically outrage you. They are the normal, as human beings, to me.

I read & voted wrongly sia! :bsmilie: The title of this reads : My Friends R Gays/Lesbians!!! No mistake abt that but i did not see the title of the poll title :Ur reaction after ue friend told u they r gays/lesbians & is in love with u.:bsmilie: At a glance i voted for Accept & start a relation with him/her coz i misread as : Accept & continue the relations with him/her.

My foolish mistake but next time poll can the title of the thread & the title of the poll be the same? :sticktong :thumbsd:

:bigeyes: 'Others' means wat/how?

"Accept him/her but actually trying to change him/her back to normal"

i only manage to do that 1st part.... as we r good friends for more than a decade.... not trying to change him because everyone is free to choose.... to me lifes about choices.... u can choose to be watever u want....

Im sure if any of my non-photography friends telling me ..." ur wasting ur time/money on photography, ur not getting anywhere" its the same thing as me going to change anything about him.....

Cheers!

whao lao.. wad does sausages, buns, mayos and veges gotta do with les and gays.. hahahahahaha !!!!!

leather shoes, and hats and black bow ties huhs.... and the wHiP! :bsmilie: full set..

peppercrab1 said:
a delicious sandwich, no doubt.....:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

u mean like... anyway this wierd homo call me up any want my 'service'...pui! too gross to describe and wasting my time all along, telling me wants to be shot him #$@!!!?

simon80 said:
Is okie wat .. very common nowadays ..

I'll try to change those very 'swee' lesbian to normal again :bsmilie:
\

a lesbain will perfer girls to guys, get this in your head.

so far i only seen one lesbain girlfriend gotten married to a guy, she was the butch type.

all the pretty lesbains remains lesbains

I'm a lesbian trapped inside a man's body. :)

my gf liked girls before she met me. :lovegrin:
so that makes both of us lesbians. I just happen to have the wrong 'hardware'.

feryl said:
I'm a lesbian trapped inside a man's body. :)

my gf liked girls before she met me. :lovegrin:
so that makes both of us lesbians. I just happen to have the wrong 'hardware'.

So you got the correct software? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.