My friend -subject yakuza-san - project -fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lucifer

This is so fun . the person in the photo is
hiro-san if i rem it correctly .
his childhood name is call " YAKUZA !"
anyway he is a very friendly guy that i meet while i was traveling . we travel to alot of places together and i even went to japan but sad to say i did not see him there as he was still in china by then .

here is 3 version of Yakuza-san my way of saying
i miss my friends .

yakuza.jpg

yakuza2.jpg

yakuza3.jpg

different color will appear to different people .
i have alway thing that photography is all abt FUN
you no need high end tech-monster to take fun photo .

the photo is taken with my fav cam FM2 ( might be ixus ) whahhaha but FM2 have a higher chance .

feel free to comment kindly comment

Thanks you .
Miss the good old days where i have that trigger finger . taking down moment and freeze .
i love photography maybe cos i'm a forgetful person , by imprinting people and things around me . it help me to know who i am , when i really do forget myself

Hey!

Thats a darn good portrait! a very personal viewpoint I must say.what with the close range you are shooting, love the blurred out background. Taken with a 50mm lens?

Keep that camera with you ALWAYS! you never know what you might miss :thumbsup:

Yeh 50mm len , The white image behind is a Boat
and the photo is taken in DALI ( China ) .
in May 1998 .

photo is just one way i try to rem myself
as ibelieve i will forget who am i one day .
Thanks you

lucifer

would have any more pictures to share? I would love to view them.

cheers!

Sad to say i had not touch my FM2 and EOS10 or Ixus for abt 1 plus year . All the photo i had taken is during my 100 days backpacking trip
from singapore to china . and also the trip where i stay abt 3 month in japan .

recently a friend of mine ( simon ) give me hope
abt photography again . that is why i'm here .
after digging into my messy room for all this old photo that i had taken years ago .
will try my best to look for more and post it up to share with everyone .

i had posted another 3 photo on the forum

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?threadid=2107

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?threadid=2103

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?threadid=2088

feel free to go have a look at it and rem to give me some comment ok

Thanks for your interest . thanks you very much

Hi lucifer

thanks for replying, Yes I have seen the rest and gave my comments. Do find time to renew interest in photography, you have some promise, just need practice.

cheers!

It feel good to do thing i enjoy and love .
but reality is not alway what i wanted . having a hard time balancing my life not to say hobby .

your words have been comforting , i will put in more effort to share more photo with everyone .

lot of thanks

:eek: Wah, your pictures really make me excited man. I haven't touch my camera for so long already. I enjoyed looking at the pics you've posted. Gave me the same feeling that inspired me to learn photography when I was younger. I like the red wall best. The others with people are great too, but maybe I am attracted to strong contrasting colours in a picture even if the compositon is simple. GREAT WORK!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks you very much . is never easy to follow dream . if you look at it notthing come cheap in singapore . and since the day i started photography i been told is a hobby that will drain your pocket dry . whahhahaaahaha

color - i can tell you 90 % of the photographer
can't help it to take contrast color , sun set ,
the blue sky , round shining object . emotional expression . i think photographer had alway been
people with more feeling . the urge to freeze the moment . to have a pcs of life

your words do push me to rem those good old days i had . all the best to you .

Status
Not open for further replies.