My friend say she knows nothing about camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dRebelXT

May 14, 2005
I let her shoot with my 350D when I was on the water, for 5 minutes.
Guess what happened?

The focus point ended up in the corner segment so everytime I click the shutter the center never focus, and the focus mode in "AI Servo". it scared me &#$&^%$&*&% when I first got back my camera. And some more, she immediately went to pirtate boat so every picture I shot focused on the girl behind her. :cry:

dRebelXT said:
...so every picture I shot focused on the girl behind her. :cry:

That might not necessarily be a bad thing right? Heh heh.

dRebelXT said:
Guess what happened?

The focus point ended up in the corner segment so everytime I click the shutter the center never focus, and the focus mode in "AI Servo". it scared me &#$&^%$&*&% when I first got back my camera. And some more, she immediately went to pirtate boat so every picture I shot focused on the girl behind her. :cry:

so ? you should always check the settings before you shoot, don't blame others for your own carelessness :nono:

:think: ermm.. hav u read the manual?

accidentally or deliberately.. i think she had only jus change the shooting mode and af point.. no worry..

dRebelXT said:
Guess what happened?

sorry...really dun catch what you are saying. can speak simple english? :think:

so you managed to focus on the girl floating on the water?:dunno:
if not,wait for 7th month then try again.

zaxh81 said:
so you managed to focus on the girl floating on the water?:dunno:
if not,wait for 7th month then try again.
hehe, could be a moon fairy since it's the eastern valentines day yesterday ;p

madmacs said:
sorry...really dun catch what you are saying. can speak simple english? :think:
Is the thread starter trying to say that the friend could have pressed some buttons and unknowingly, divert the camera's actual focus point to the corner of the framing instead?

If that is the case, I thought it is possible to set the camera back to its original setting?

Peace,
-Michelle- :)

caseytan said:
so ? you should always check the settings before you shoot, don't blame others for your own carelessness :nono:

Thats the best answer thus far hehehehe....

If she knows nothing about cameras...I would have lock the AF to the center...or is Canon DSLR that bad that it does not have a AF zone lock? heheheh When I had a g/f that's what I always do when she wants to take command of my camera.

since u already said she knows nothing about cam, so the fact that she dunno what she pressed and changed the setting is no one's fault..

and since u are the owner of it, you should know to check your settings before you even click the shutter... and if the focus pt was shifted to the corner, its actually possible to see in your viewfinder where the focus pt is.. the red square would have lit up when you are pre-focusing...

What are you to trying to tell us by posting such a thread?

rainman said:

:bsmilie: i wonder too..

Even if she's my gf, she'd know better den to mess around with my stuff.... hahahaha.... :bsmilie: After all, if a woman doesn't know me at all, its hard for the woman to be my gf (much less wife) at all. :sticktong:

dRebelXT said:
Guess what happened?

just curious...what is "pirtate"?

rainman said:

remenber to bring a PnS next time!
:devil:

madmacs said:
just curious...what is "pirtate"?
More importantly, I think that's something everyone failed to asked...

Is the girl behind her pretty? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.