My friend say she knows nothing about camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dRebelXT said:
Yeah, did that, but maybe she wanted to revenge for I can't go into the Wet & Wild flume ride with her in same boat so pressed and dialed everything randomly.
hahaha...then you should be lucky and happy then....she could have thrown the camera into the water instead of messing up your setting !!! hehe....

"Hell has no fury like a woman scorned!" heeee....

which girl u aiming at?:cool:

DeSwitch said:
Some GF are lidat and sad to say, my wife also like dat. Just realise that my exposure value on my 350D was set to -0.7, no wonder my pictures are mostly underexposed. Hiaz. My children are better at handling my camera esp my son who is only 5+yr old.
Hmm... Maybe turn the dial until so shiok and den dunno how to turn back already?

For both sexes u get the same problem if they are equipment/gadget idiots. They touch/turn something which they assume to be useless until damn shiok and den when returned the typical reply would be, "How come like dat? Not my fault hor...."

The killing feeling comes. :bsmilie:

dRebelXT said:
well, she dislikes shoot pictures, every time only under my coersion to shoot some record pics of me.
Doesn't means she dislikes ppl taking photos of her means that she can stop u frm taking photos of others right? ;)

For one who imposes her likes & dislikes onto another, this is one thing that will piss me off big time in any relationship.

jsbn said:
Doesn't means she dislikes ppl taking photos of her means that she can stop u frm taking photos of others right? ;)

For one who imposes her likes & dislikes onto another, this is one thing that will piss me off big time in any relationship.

heng this one not your relationship :rolleyes:

lets not kill this relationship for him...she's probably the jealous kind but then she may have other endearing qualities that he likes.

After some thinking, I realized that it could be her experience with panasonic
camera whose magnification is controlled by the zoom knob. Now I can visualize
her sequence of actions:

release the shutter, picture show in preview;
press the magnification button, picture no show;
(panasonic experience) switch the knob, focus point is moved to the side, picture still no show;
(puzzled) release shutter, shoot, shoot, shoot ...

madmacs said:
heng this one not your relationship :rolleyes:

lets not kill this relationship for him...she's probably the jealous kind but then she may have other endearing qualities that he likes.
hehehehe.... :D

Well, seen too much negative examples liaoz.

just heard that Picasa can undelete photo that are deleted. I dont have picasa so I dont know. dRebelXT can try and retrive the photo (of the pretty girl) for us to see?

Keh heehe:bsmilie:

no no, if i disclose her pictures, the escape theme park will be crowded.

dRebelXT said:
no no, if i disclose her pictures, the escape theme park will be crowded.
Wow! All the more reason that you should post her photo. Please help to contribute to the financial well being of Escape theme park!

Scared my gf will see this, so closing it. Sorry sorry! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.