My friend said he said my gf flirting with another guy in my class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Potter

Jun 30, 2005
Hogwarts
Should I trust my friend or my gf? If I ask my gf, she will be angry. How???

Then go flirt with another girl in her class. If she's being tipped off by her friend, tell her to pose the same question here in Kopitiam. :)

Hermione was flirting with Ron again wasn't she? They're be together in the end anyway, I think you start working on Ginny instead.

i like this:thumbsup:

just tell ur gf. she angry for wad? say is that ur scared etc etc and just be all emo and insecure. ur gf will respond accordingly.:thumbsup:

Hermione was flirting with Ron again wasn't she? They're be together in the end anyway, I think you start working on Ginny instead.

haiz...kopitiam:bsmilie:

What happen to cho chang?:D

Since when is this place degenerating into EDMW?

rrrr

turn the other guy into a frog?? toad ??

U can, cant you??

rrrr

turn the other guy into a frog?? toad ??

U can, cant you??

for wad? first i'll throw an imperius curse, and make him **** around a bit

then i'll throw a cruciatus curse and make him pain a bit

then i'll slowly but surely throw avada kedavra and he can say byebye to the world!

just tell ur gf. she angry for wad? say is that ur scared etc etc and just be all emo and insecure. ur gf will respond accordingly.:thumbsup:

Wah, act emo and insecure to achieve objective...careful your gf find out next time don trust you. :bsmilie:

Wah, act emo and insecure to achieve objective...careful your gf find out next time don trust you. :bsmilie:

:) i am single for.... coming 1 year liao. apparently my gf more pro:thumbsup: u emo also no use, she can just bochap u one.

k let me rant a bit here. kinda bored but would like to share.

i'm not exactly the best kind of bf u want around lar:sweat:
yet i still think i'm decently avg. at least i dun mind waiting 4 hours for her and etc etc. so far dun usually complain...

yet she always seems too close to comfort to other guys. especially those whom have feelings for her (wad to do? pretty girls all like that)

in the end only i suffer. lend her a big big soft toy turtle (its my bday present for myself!), never got to see it back again. oddly suspect my OP jacket also still with her. then got a lot of other stuff lar.

oh yes! the worse part. she almost dropped my vintage minolta f4 push pull tele lens:thumbsup:

my advice to TS. get a gf when u think she is ready, u are ready. going off at half cocked u will end up with half too.

screw her. Men are the one wearing the pants. I cannot stand men who are so afraid of his gf.

Last edited:
:) i am single for.... coming 1 year liao. apparently my gf more pro:thumbsup: u emo also no use, she can just bochap u one.

k let me rant a bit here. kinda bored but would like to share.

i'm not exactly the best kind of bf u want around lar:sweat:
yet i still think i'm decently avg. at least i dun mind waiting 4 hours for her and etc etc. so far dun usually complain...

yet she always seems too close to comfort to other guys. especially those whom have feelings for her (wad to do? pretty girls all like that)

in the end only i suffer. lend her a big big soft toy turtle (its my bday present for myself!), never got to see it back again. oddly suspect my OP jacket also still with her. then got a lot of other stuff lar.

oh yes! the worse part. she almost dropped my vintage minolta f4 push pull tele lens:thumbsup:

my advice to TS. get a gf when u think she is ready, u are ready. going off at half cocked u will end up with half too.

She dump you? :D

Just kidding man. Haha

My advice to ts, if you got something good,cling on to it. It'll be too late regret once you lose her.

I think i'll make an even worse gf. I almost dropped a rented 35mm f1.4 when mounting tripod. Lucky i'm not a girl. ;)

If you can't trust her how come she is your girlfriend? If you can't talk to her and discuss your concerns, how come she is your girlfriend?

Since when is this place degenerating into EDMW?

Kopitiam mate;p, all sorts of funny stuff can happen and spring up :bsmilie:. I've seen threads totally OT like i've never seen before here. CS kopitiam:there's nowhere like it :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.