My first trip of Changi Terminal 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivian

May 27, 2007
vstyle.pinkdol.com
Er...I know is a bit out to post this now, but I only have time to visit it today.
Terminal 3 really big, nearly lost in it, I love the arrival hall very much.

T3_01.jpg

T3_02.jpg

T3_03.jpg

T3_04.jpg

T3_05.jpg

Like the 4th pic. :)

I'm not good when taking pictures at the airport of T3. :(

Er...I know is a bit out to post this now, but I only have time to visit it today.
Terminal 3 really big, nearly lost in it, I love the arrival hall very much.

T3_03.jpg

T3_05.jpg

Wow, do i see a A.P. clock? They really spared no expense.

The last picture could be a winner if the door wasn't blocking the view of the child and there was more reflection on the ground.

Like the 4th pic. :)

I'm not good when taking pictures at the airport of T3. :(

Thanks jnet6, I like #4pic also and you must be too humble. :)

kruger: Yeah, I should capture more reflection of the roof, thanks for the comments, really appreciated it:D

xcess: Thanks for loving;)

T3_06.jpg

QUOTE]

Hi Vivian,

I have seen some other T3 shots... but yours really impressive.
Very nice series... i like your pic #1, 4, 5 & 6...
Especially Pic #6... my favorite!! ha ha... Trolley with the words "Changi airport" & the trolley lead us to the reflection.. :thumbsup: Must learn from you more during our next outing.. hee..

Pic #5 shot with your FishEye?:) nice use of your FE. wah... poison poison... :sweat:

T3_06.jpg

QUOTE]

Hi Vivian,

I have seen some other T3 shots... but yours really impressive.
Very nice series... i like your pic #1, 4, 5 & 6...
Especially Pic #6... my favorite!! ha ha... Trolley with the words "Changi airport" & the trolley lead us to the reflection.. :thumbsup: Must learn from you more during our next outing.. hee..

Pic #5 shot with your FishEye?:) nice use of your FE. wah... poison poison... :sweat:

hi daixiong,

Sorry only now saw your reply. Yes, Pic#5 shot with my 15mm fisheyes, haha...poison right? next time lent to you play play.;p
Thanks for loving my pic.

#5 is good

i'm thinking #9 is good, but it would have been better if the perspective was higher, to exclude the chairs :)

#5 is good

i'm thinking #9 is good, but it would have been better if the perspective was higher, to exclude the chairs :)

Thanks for night86mare comments, I will go back and shot if got chance, just share with you another portrait version of #9.

T3_21.jpg

#4 & #11 gets my vote... love it... :cheergal:

Status
Not open for further replies.