My first ring pillow shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiVleK

May 15, 2003
Jurong West
daddy.nivlek.per.sg
94523.JPG

Took this photo for Crysania for her website. How does it look? Comments are appreciated!

hmm.. looks alittle underexposed... maybe can try a little lower angle and placing the pillow more towards the top right hand of composition frame?

just my 2 cts :D

SniperD said:
hmm.. looks alittle underexposed... maybe can try a little lower angle and placing the pillow more towards towards the top right hand of cpomposition frame?

just my 2 cts :D

Thanks! It is definitely worth more than 2cts to me!

I will try again with that in mind when she completes her next pillow! :D

94523_G.jpg

Hope you dun mind crysania... heh heh heh... noticed that on your website, the shots looked a little underexposed so I took one to try out how much it can be pushed... :D

Actually wanted to try a crop but not much space for me to play with.. so I just adjusted the exposure levels... :lovegrin:

Besides the ring pillow posted, the rest were taken by me. Is it underexposed? Because I used lamp to shine at it leh.
I'm also trying to get the colour as close to original as possible.

exposure is relative and subjective to a certain degree...dun you think?

sorry to say this but yes, the original image was slightly under, but the modified shot is over.

SniperD said:
Hope you dun mind crysania... heh heh heh... noticed that on your website, the shots looked a little underexposed so I took one to try out how much it can be pushed... :D

Actually wanted to try a crop but not much space for me to play with.. so I just adjusted the exposure levels... :lovegrin:

Nice try Sniper. :) :thumbsup:

Crysania, hope you dun mind too. A mid variation between Sniper and yours. I've preserved the colour of the pillow.

94523a.txt

As said, your pix is little under exposed. Sniper's version would be right and perfect if your pillow is white instead of pearl white.

What lighting did you use for the photos?

GitS said:
exposure is relative and subjective to a certain degree...dun you think?

Abolutely right, except in this case, it is definitely underexposed. Also, the composition could be improved. :)

OT a bit: heehee.... my take

21217370.jpg

sorry, not muct time. Simply did :D

Status
Not open for further replies.