My first posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

funksoulava

Oct 21, 2002
Visit site
Hi guys,

This is my first posting (for pictures, anyway ;)).

This is our best friend and was taken during one of our 'makan' sessions.

Please feel free to comment and help me to improve. No post processing, cropping or re-sizing was done.

Originally posted by roygoh
Here's the URL to the picture:

http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v1/4/97/6/57849706SVnPks_ph.jpg

Open a new browser window and paste it onto the address bar. You should be able to see the picture. Somehow clicking on the link does not work.
after new window-> paste link...

You don't have permission to access /storage/1/v1/4/97/6/57849706SVnPks_ph.jpg on this server

Originally posted by chenwei

You don't have permission to access /storage/1/v1/4/97/6/57849706SVnPks_ph.jpg on this server

Seems like that method worked for a while and then stopped working.

It still works on my PC, but I guess it is because the picture has already been cached on my PC when I first tried that method.

Wonder if it is a copyright infringement if I post the copy on my PC on behalf of funksoulava?
:dunno:

Originally posted by chenwei

if u encounter that, go to a blank page first (type 'about:blank' in the address bar and hit 'Enter'), after that past the url of the image on the address bar and hit 'Enter'.

Originally posted by Newbiez

if u encounter that, go to a blank page first (type 'about:blank' in the address bar and hit 'Enter'), after that past the url of the image on the address bar and hit 'Enter'.
well, it doesn't matter... i believe it's a unix server and the file permission is not set properly. :eek:

(the paste in new window works)

yo mon...
I think shoot against the bright windows wd be better... help highlight the black hair...
and erm.... too much clutter generally, looks damn mundane... for portrait try to FILL the frame with the person, try vert shot with tip of head till um, bust, the background not too impt. dun fall into the chronicler trap...
and, somehow not very sharp leh, something fuzzy... what were u eating ;p use flash with min strength...

as for subject, erm... show some teeth... and never lean back then thrust neck forward... (unless u'r naomi campbell)

Originally posted by denizenx
(the paste in new window works)

yo mon...
I think shoot against the bright windows wd be better... help highlight the black hair...
and erm.... too much clutter generally, looks damn mundane... for portrait try to FILL the frame with the person, try vert shot with tip of head till um, bust, the background not too impt. dun fall into the chronicler trap...
and, somehow not very sharp leh, something fuzzy... what were u eating ;p use flash with min strength...

as for subject, erm... show some teeth... and never lean back then thrust neck forward... (unless u'r naomi campbell)

yo mon, you go to me house and we smoke some w@@d mon.......;)

But seriously, thanks for your comments. Will remember the next time I shoot. I don't recall using a flash. Relied on light outside the window.......

sorrah mon, me doon smook... bott me bringa me own needle... ;p

yeah I know u didn't use flash, hence the slight fuzziness...
shoot more, learn more. shoot lass, go to jail.. ;p

sorrah mon, me doon smook... bott me bringa me own needle... ;p

yeah I know u didn't use flash, hence the slight fuzziness...

why u can see but we can't see??

More like, 'shoot sembawang, go interview for 4 hours' ;)

Originally posted by ninelives

why u can see but we can't see??

cut n paste the url to new window... if get 403 then open another new window...

4 hr interview? free kopi n phone call?

Sorry Funk, this post has no photo in it so it doesn't belong to any photo gallery. I am moving it now to Banal Talk forum instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.