My first post here

calvinlys

Sep 23, 2008
Hi everyone,

This is my first post here.
Having a situation currently, having a processed 35mm negative from usual photo store.
Images exposed onto the film are much bigger than the usual 35mm due to the camera I have. And here is the issue, normal store can't develop them for me.
Where should I go?? Any recommendations?

Thank You!!

Thank You ismokeweed79.

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here.
Having a situation currently, having a processed 35mm negative from usual photo store.
Images exposed onto the film are much bigger than the usual 35mm due to the camera I have. And here is the issue, normal store can't develop them for me.
Where should I go?? Any recommendations?

Thank You!!

Don't quite understand this sentence... care to elaborate?

I'm using a 35mm film on a lomo camera. I changed some of the parts inside with original accessories so the film would capture image till the strips but that would also means image gonna be larger than normal 35mm.

calvinlys said:
I'm using a 35mm film on a lomo camera. I changed some of the parts inside with original accessories so the film would capture image till the strips but that would also means image gonna be larger than normal 35mm.

I think most Lomo cameras use 120-film, rite? Just wondering why you modded it to use 135-film. These "problems" could be foreseen, right?

Thank You Override2Zion!!!

ZerocoolAstra, it's not modded. It's part of the accessories that comes with the camera. Loom allows you to 'play' with how you capture images.

Some cameras come with 135mm adapter sets.

welcome to CS

welcome and enjoy. Do read the notes for newbies!

Welcome!

what camera are you using? Blackbird?

Any shop can develop for you. Whether they can scan the entire thing is another issue.

You could:
1. Forgo the details at the edges of the film
2. Buy a scanner and DIY
3. Look into the Marketplace section of the forums and find someone to scan it for you

Welcome!

Thank You Everyone!!!